Bimmer wins the contest ~~ HRWager Vegas #2~~

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

http://affiliateservice.hrwager.com/AF?trk=6944_1931_I

HRWager vegas contest

Contest #2 starts Nov 6th and runs thru Jan 1st. 8 weeks.. Each week you will make 10 selections of full games or totals. Picks will be made in a google spread sheet posted in this thread. 80 picks total. Aprox mix of picks will be 60 for NFL and 20 for college.
th?id=OIP.M9a12d7ff12cd6a2a87ec2258a1a01

Must deposit to play.

Deposit is $500 for each, but there is an early bird special. Make a total of $950 or more in deposits between now and Sept 9th (must be made in a total of 3 deposits or less) and you are entered for BOTH contest. Players only entering #1 must make the $500 deposit all at 1 time and have from now to Sept 9th to do so.

1 entry per poster. This is a TGF exclusive contest, as picks must be made at TGF.

There will be a tie breaker the last week.

Each week the contest will be closed to entries at 12 noon Eastern. Time on the google docs. if you submit your entry prior to noon and it doesn't show up until noon, it is a void entry for that week. So don't try and wait until last moment to gain an edge.

Prizes will be the same for BOTH contest
th?id=OIP.M5e0e8eb7779d68b723d77f0eb09a0th?id=OIP.M79a8270a6e25c7691df387c9af05d

1st place

Choice of 1 following

#1 Trip to Las Vegas where you will be hosted by a member of the TGF staff. Your stay will be at one of the MGM properties or Caesers Palace  in the Middle of the strip for 3 mid week evenings. You will receive a $500 travel allowance as well as $500 spending $ upon your arrival. You will also have 1 evening meal with your TGF host. TGF will work with you on dates. You have a max of 4 mths from end of contest to take trip or prize will revert to #2.

#2 $1000 cash sent directly to you. 

2nd place$500 cash sent directly to you and a $500 FP 8 times roll

3rd place $250 cash sent directly to you and a $500 FP 8 times roll

4th place $100 cash sent directly to you and a $250 FP 8 times roll

5th place $400 FP 8 times roll

6th place  $250 FP 8 times roll

If over Ten entries 2nd thru 6th will each have 10% added to the prizes and a 7th place will be added 7th place $200 FP If over 15 entries 2nd thru 7till have 20% added to them and a 8th place will be added 8th place $150 FP

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have to pass with the $250 limits

I want to clear the 3x very quickly and either lose my $500 deposit or win a couple thousand quickly and then cashout

There are multiple reasons that I have never deposited here(along with many other sponsored books) and the ONLY reason I was considering to go against my better judgement was for this contest

They were unwilling to give me $500 limits on baseball 

George, if you up my baseball limits to $500 for the World Series and promise not to lower them until my 3x roll is cleared, I'll deposit right now

odds are you will stack me in game 1 and that will be that...you have some gamble in you, don't you George?  Take a chance and throw caution to the wind