TGF food journal....what have you eaten today?

IAG

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's interesting to see what people eat, and i tend to eat better when I document it publicly....not applicable to this morning obviously.

Looks like TGIF is fairly nutrition conscious. I'll assign everyone a letter grade after one week.

Yanks...is that Ezekiel bread good? I don't eat much bread at all. I looked up a loaf of that the other day and it was pretty expensive...figured I would have eaten a slice or two only, and have no freezer room so opted against it, I've heard it's good though – at least good for you.

I think it's interesting to see what people eat, and i tend to eat better when I document it publicly....not applicable to this morning obviously.

Looks like TGIF is fairly nutrition conscious. I'll assign everyone a letter grade after one week.

Yanks...is that Ezekiel bread good? I don't eat much bread at all. I looked up a loaf of that the other day and it was pretty expensive...figured I would have eaten a slice or two only, and have no freezer room so opted against it, I've heard it's good though – at least good for you.

Bread is ehh. Wraps English muffins cereal pasta all excellent.

sugar free red bull F+

Fage non-fat plain mixed with raspberries raw oats and pecans in a big mess...tasty though

Unreal how you can eat the fat free fage. I think the 2% and the full fat FAGE is the by far the best Greek yogurt on the market. The fat free is unpalatable to me. Has too much of a sour taste and the consistency isn't as good either.

For me today

Coffee splash of milk

Fage 2% w a dash of honey and a scoop of chunky peanut butter

Unreal how you can eat the fat free fage. I think the 2% and the full fat FAGE is the by far the best Greek yogurt on the market. The fat free is unpalatable to me. Has too much of a sour taste and the consistency isn't as good either.

For me today

Coffee splash of milk

Fage 2% w a dash of honey and a scoop of chunky peanut butter

I like the bite of it, used to it I'll use the 2% if market is out of fat free