Fights are going to break out TONIGHT [In-Fights Thread]

KingRevolver

Lederman always talks about how good the judges are' date=' especially when his daughter is judging the fight. [/quote']

Bradley fight a draw because of Lederman's daughter. Dumb broad scored it 116-112 for Chaves.

Rest of the HBO guys aren't really badmouthing the judges because it's Lederman's daughter.

Watching the HBO card. Lederman talking about how good tonight's judges are. Then 2 seconds later there's a terrible decision in the Herrera/Benavidez fight. :doh

Just saw the fight...

Horrible. Bob the Scumbag Arum definitely paid the judges off to favor his up-and-coming boxer. I could see a possible tie AT WORST. But a unanimous decision the other way- with piece of shit Moretti having it 117-111, LOL

I hate boxing politics. Just downright despicable.

Bradley fight a draw because of Lederman's daughter. Dumb broad scored it 116-112 for Chaves.

Rest of the HBO guys aren't really badmouthing the judges because it's Lederman's daughter.

I fell asleep on the fight, but finally finished it this morning.

Chaves has gotten fucked in a couple fights, and Bradley got a gift vs. Pacquiao (the first time), so I don't feel bad for that big-headed fuck!

Still, a horrible night of scorecards.