Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Browns are so stupid

* - - - - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Tucson Sucks

• Members
  • 42954 posts

What in the hell are they thinking?  

You are 0-8 and you trade a 3rd or 4th round pick for a player to help you this season.  For what?  

Guy probably walks after this year too.  Unbelievable how inept some of these organizations are.

The Rev

The Rev

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 86578 posts

Browns franchise is right up there with the New York Knicks when it comes to ineptitude. 

tripp

tripp

• Members
  • 13923 posts

What in the hell are they thinking?  

You are 0-8 and you trade a 3rd or 4th round pick for a player to help you this season.  For what?  

Guy probably walks after this year too.  Unbelievable how inept some of these organizations are.

Well they can tag him so they have him next year for sure

From everything thats been reported though it does sound like they have a decent chance to sign him longterm. Pats couldnt get it done cause they didnt have/wouldnt spend the money. Browns are absolutely flush with cap space so id imagine they made this deal hoping/expecting to offer him a good deal and get a longterm deal done

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts
Browns? Clev? Doubt it
<em class='bbc'>I’m the best ever. There’s never been anybody as ruthless. I’m Sonny Liston. I’m Jack Dempsey. There’s no one like me. I’m from their cloth. There’s no one that can match me. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable. And I’m just ferocious. I want your heart. Praise be to Allah </em>

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts

From everything thats been reported though it does sound like they have a decent chance to sign him longterm. Pats couldnt get it done cause they didnt have/wouldnt spend the money. Browns are absolutely flush with cap space so id imagine they made this deal hoping/expecting to offer him a good deal and get a longterm deal done

Cap is managed phenomenally by mo familia
<em class='bbc'>I’m the best ever. There’s never been anybody as ruthless. I’m Sonny Liston. I’m Jack Dempsey. There’s no one like me. I’m from their cloth. There’s no one that can match me. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable. And I’m just ferocious. I want your heart. Praise be to Allah </em>

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Tucson Sucks

• Members
  • 42954 posts

Even if they can sign him, its dumb.  Draft picks are what CLE needs.  

But I guess it really doesn't matter.  They would have fucked up the pick anyway. 

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts
They have hogan from the DMV

They're set

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Tucson Sucks

• Members
  • 42954 posts

Wentz should be a Brown.  

But no.  CLE thought they had their guy in RGIII.   :laugh

tripp

tripp

• Members
  • 13923 posts

But I guess it really doesn't matter.  They would have fucked up the pick anyway. 

He's realtively young still, its a good pickup for the Browns if they sign him longterm to something that isnt outrageous. Although reports surfacing from NE that he had a tendency at times to do what he wanted and ignore play calls, something youd think would only get worse with a losing culture like Clev (easy to say fuck it when you are 0-8 and things like first round bye and SBs arent on the line)

fifty cint

fifty cint

• Members
  • 6689 posts

Stupid is as stupid does

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 32041 posts

Excellent trade.

They'll sign Collins to a long-term deal.

He's currently 4th best linebacker in league, according to PFF.

He was a Pro Bowler last year.

LOL Pro Bowl LB or 3rd rd pick?

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 32041 posts

Wentz should be a Brown.  

But no.  CLE thought they had their guy in RGIII.   :laugh

Another incorrect statement.

RG3 never long-term guy; didn't think Wentz would be top 16 QB - which he hasn't shown yet..... very inconsistent.

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 32041 posts

They have most draft picks in league next 2 years. Have made excellent trades.

Also - look @ their picks this year, looks very good.

Coleman, Nassib, Ogbah....

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Tucson Sucks

• Members
  • 42954 posts

I had a feeling this might be a popular thread for Deemer.   :btj

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 32041 posts

Coming from a guy who proclaimed Arizona best NFL team and they won't even make playoffs.

Your opinion is pretty irrelevant, pal.

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Tucson Sucks

• Members
  • 42954 posts

Coming from a guy who proclaimed Arizona best NFL team and they won't even make playoffs.

Your opinion is pretty irrelevant, pal.

k

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 32041 posts

Waive the white flag, buddy.

"K". 

Surrender noted. 

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts
Pats give away jones and Collins

Everyone is replaceable

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

Tucson Sucks

• Members
  • 42954 posts

Waive the white flag, buddy.

"K".

Surrender noted.

You crushed me here. Well done.

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts

Another incorrect statement.

RG3 never long-term guy; didn't think Wentz would be top 16 QB - which he hasn't shown yet..... very inconsistent.

Incorrect

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 32041 posts
Mo, this isn't Vols fball.

What did I say that's incorrect?

Don't give me your bullshit here. Everything I said here is accurate

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts

Mo, this isn't Vols fball.

What did I say that's incorrect?

Don't give me your bullshit here. Everything I said here is accurate

Deem I'll clean your clock on any topic and everyone here knows it, especially you. Save the bravado for the kids.

To say Wentz hasn't been consistent is simply ignorant.

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 32041 posts

Deem I'll clean your clock on any topic and everyone here knows it, especially you. Save the bravado for the kids.

To say Wentz hasn't been consistent is simply ignorant.

It is?

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 32041 posts

He has a 50.4 QBR; which is 27th in the NFL (pretty solid)

He averages 6.69 yds a game so he basically checks down all game. Their defense has won them games, he has played well in two (2) games this year.

You don't want schooled here, Mo, do you?

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 32041 posts

Cody Kessler has a better QBR, has he played solid?

Brian Hoyer's numbers are 2x as good as Wentz's. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users