The Browns are so stupid

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What in the hell are they thinking?  

You are 0-8 and you trade a 3rd or 4th round pick for a player to help you this season.  For what?  

Guy probably walks after this year too.  Unbelievable how inept some of these organizations are.

Well they can tag him so they have him next year for sure

From everything thats been reported though it does sound like they have a decent chance to sign him longterm. Pats couldnt get it done cause they didnt have/wouldnt spend the money. Browns are absolutely flush with cap space so id imagine they made this deal hoping/expecting to offer him a good deal and get a longterm deal done

From everything thats been reported though it does sound like they have a decent chance to sign him longterm. Pats couldnt get it done cause they didnt have/wouldnt spend the money. Browns are absolutely flush with cap space so id imagine they made this deal hoping/expecting to offer him a good deal and get a longterm deal done

Cap is managed phenomenally by mo familia

Even if they can sign him, its dumb.  Draft picks are what CLE needs.  

But I guess it really doesn't matter.  They would have fucked up the pick anyway. 

But I guess it really doesn't matter.  They would have fucked up the pick anyway. 

He's realtively young still, its a good pickup for the Browns if they sign him longterm to something that isnt outrageous. Although reports surfacing from NE that he had a tendency at times to do what he wanted and ignore play calls, something youd think would only get worse with a losing culture like Clev (easy to say fuck it when you are 0-8 and things like first round bye and SBs arent on the line)

They have most draft picks in league next 2 years. Have made excellent trades.

Also - look @ their picks this year, looks very good.

Coleman, Nassib, Ogbah....

Mo, this isn't Vols fball.

What did I say that's incorrect?

Don't give me your bullshit here. Everything I said here is accurate

Deem I'll clean your clock on any topic and everyone here knows it, especially you. Save the bravado for the kids.

To say Wentz hasn't been consistent is simply ignorant.