The Browns are so stupid

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kitchens and Gase should both be canned, both were awful hires.

I can't for the life of me understand how Gase keeps getting hired.

There is a shitload of preferential hiring in the NFL. You are not surprised when coaches' sons get chances. You are not surprised when guys bring other guys they worked with in the past with them to new jobs.

those cleveland mad tigers are something else with their social media.

isaiah crowell

now this one. 

retarded people

probably gets a pass just like crowell because slavery or whatever the fuck they're bitching about now

Since you edited in more shit, I get a new comment.

I gave you credit for graduating high school, but did you?

There is a shitload of preferential hiring in the NFL. You are not surprised when coaches' sons get chances. You are not surprised when guys bring other guys they worked with in the past with them to new jobs.

Yea, but that's the way life is, everyone favors their friends, relatives, and associates.

But, if your goal is to hire someone who can do the job, you can't hire a known clown/idiot/hack. Further, if you later find out the person is a clown/idiot/hack, etc. you need to let them go.

I agree, but the problem is they all think their friends and relatives are smarter, and better than they are.

I’m surprised the coach flew back with team. Dorsey is gonna ruin the team. He won’t admit he fucked up hiring Kitchens

Season is over anyway. You just better hope they don’t play better down the stretch and finish with 7 or 8 wins and give a reason to keep this clown coach another year

Well time for me to eat the proverbial i was wrong shit sandwich.........

I said time and time again this offseason that the Browns will turn the corner THIS SEASON.....

At the halfway mark they are 2-6 on the year

Since year one reboot in 1999 thru their 21st year this season the Browns are dead last in wins and win percentage from 1999 thru 2019 as they are 97-230-1 with a .297 win percentage. They are so bad the next worst team has won 25 more games over the same period that team is the Detroit Lions who are 122-205-1.

Below are the 5 worst teams since '99.....

1--Cleveland-------97-230-1 with a .297 win percentage

2--Detroit----------122-205-1 with a .373 win percentage

3--Oakland--------130-198-0 with a .396 win percentage

4--Jacksonville---139-190-0 with a .422 win percentage

5--Washington----140-188-1 with a .427 win percentage

In 21 seasons since '99 the Browns barring a miraculous turnaround this season will have just 2 winning seasons over the last 21 years having made the postseason only one time in 2002 which was 18 seasons ago.