The Browns are so stupid

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

These guys are great.  OBJ and Mayfield.

OBJ:  "It's always been my dream to play with Tom Brady."  

What?  That's something you say when you are a free agent or retired.  Not the week before you play the Patriots.  Fucking moron.

Mayfield on the refs:  "Freedom of Speech.  These refs need to be held accountable."

:laugh

Freedom of Speech?  Did this guy even attend a civics class in HS?  And they need to be held accountable?  You lead the league in interceptions you idiot.  Maybe you need to be held accountable and go take a seat on the bench.  

Good God.  What a couple of absolute DULLARDS.  

These guys are great.  OBJ and Mayfield.

OBJ:  "It's always been my dream to play with Tom Brady."  

What?  That's something you say when you are a free agent or retired.  Not the week before you play the Patriots.  Fucking moron.

Mayfield on the refs:  "Freedom of Speech.  These refs need to be held accountable."

:laugh

Freedom of Speech?  Did this guy even attend a civics class in HS?  And they need to be held accountable?  You lead the league in interceptions you idiot.  Maybe you need to be held accountable and go take a seat on the bench.  

Good God.  What a couple of absolute DULLARDS.  

Good points, i see another defensive thrashing of the browns this week. I predict 30-3

Only chance is to run block well today and pound Chubb all game long.....Also Browns will have to stop Pats running game when on defense.....Raining pretty bad right now and expected to rain all day long, field should be shitty come 415 EST.....

Back in the day, this was the Browns kind of weather. Hopefully they get back to their roots with this one.