The Browns are so stupid

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is getting a PRO BOWL LB for a 3rd round pick stupid? 

In case you were unaware, the subject of this thread is the Cleveland Browns.  NOBODY worth a shit will sign in Cleveland unless they are vastly overpaid.  

Yes, they can franchise him and have him for next year too.  But I just don't see the point trading for him right now when you are 0-8.  

If you really think CLE has a chance to sign him long term, then why not just wait until the offseason and throw tons of cash at him with he is a FA and save your 3rd round pick?

In case you were unaware, the subject of this thread is the Cleveland Browns. NOBODY worth a shit will sign in Cleveland unless they are vastly overpaid.

Yes, they can franchise him and have him for next year too. But I just don't see the point trading for him right now when you are 0-8.

If you really think CLE has a chance to sign him long term, then why not just wait until the offseason and throw tons of cash at him with he is a FA and save your 3rd round pick?

Well then you have a bunch of suitors. They will prob try to get a deal done ASAP

Deemer, wtf are you rambling about? Relax, kid. You said Wentz is incredibly inconsistent, that's wrong. I explained to you that it's wrong. My opinion is worth nothing but yours is? I wasn't writing anything, I was reading a pm.

Per an unbiased source, PFF, Wentz is the 4th best QB in the league. Wentz is the most accurate QB in the NFL v the blitz. He's consistent. He's very good.

You were wrong, so I stated as much. Pretty simple. The only arrogance has been on your end. I should be in any thread I want, unlike most, I don't speak unless I know what I'm talking about. With family in the Browns front office, I have some idea as to what's going on there. With a godfather who coached Favre and coached QBs longer than you've been alive, I've got another decent source. With a cousin who is the director of pro personnel for an NFL football team, I'd say I have another decent source.

I didn't say anything about the Browns, kido. You've made a fool of yourself. Fortunately for you, I'm not interested in exploiting it.

pff v deem

NFL coaches v deem

Everyone with eyes v deem

Wentz is very good, he's not incredibly inconsistent, he's remarkably consistent. You really spouted off some paranoid shit dude.

I'm just pointing out that you've made unintelligent comments.

How is getting a PRO BOWL LB for a 3rd round pick stupid?

Browns have 50 million in cap room (I believe most in NFL); they wills ign him.

Should have got ole deem on set for the draft day movie. You would have enjoyed it, even learned from the lawyer in charge of their cap. Plug along, uncle mo will set you up if you take your medicine as prescribed.

Where did I say "incredibly inconsistent" 

He's been inconsistent. It's a fact.

So you're saying him being 27th in QBR and dumping for 6 yards per throw is irrelevant? Typical backpedal.

Here we go with your Uncle as a "source"..... Save the bullshit, Mo. 

You've been defeated here. It's that simple. Don't come @ Deem unless you bring facts.. not some distant relative's opinion on an inconsistent rookie.

Where did I say "incredibly inconsistent"

He's been inconsistent. It's a fact.

So you're saying him being 27th in QBR and dumping for 6 yards per throw is irrelevant? Typical backpedal.

Here we go with your Uncle as a "source"..... Save the bullshit, Mo.

You've been defeated here. It's that simple. Don't come @ Deem unless you bring facts.. not some distant relative's opinion on an inconsistent rookie.

You defeated who, with what? A human who coached QBs for a shitload of money is a poor source, but you're?

Going into the Dallas game Wentz threw the ball deep 13th most in the NFL. Ooops.

Wentz is the highest rated passer v the blitz. He's a rookie. He missed the preseason. He's still the 4th rated QB per PFF. That's not as good of a source as a big Browns fan?

Your little chopstick dick self talks so tough online, you could hardly walk to the three point line, while hiding your face, in your video. You're nothing but bullshit.

You defeated who, with what? A human who coached QBs for a shitload of money is a poor source, but you're?

Going into the Dallas game Wentz threw the ball deep 13th most in the NFL. Ooops.

Wentz is the highest rated passer v the blitz. He's a rookie. He missed the preseason. He's still the 4th rated QB per PFF. That's not as good of a source as a big Browns fan?

Your little chopstick dick self talks so tough online, you could hardly walk to the three point line, while hiding your face, in your video. You're nothing but bullshit.

Mo, why are you getting personal? I can do the same, but I have class. You called out Boat and numerous others for getting defeated in debates and going personal but you do the same thing. This is probably what happened when you left the forums, you seem to have two sides to your personality, I exploited your lack of knowledge here. You are defensive.

Mofo's logic. A) Ignore QBR, B) Ignore QB Rating, C) Ignore the Yards per attempt

but lets use 1) PFF rankings 2) Mofo's godfather

Seems logical....

You can't find a human who knows the game who isn't impressed with Wentz. But, you are a big Browns fan. Unlike you, I have family with the Browns. You're out of your depth.

I don't care for the political antics on here but if you're going to talks Browns and talk Carson Wentz, please come with logical arguments.

He's 4th rated versus the blitz.....numerous QBs are good versus the blitz but not good with time. That's a horrible argument. You and I both know it, but you're throwing shit at the wall and hoping something sticks. 

I admire your tenacity, but proclaiming Wentz as very good - great ALREADY is ignorant. 

You can't find a human who knows the game who isn't impressed with Wentz. But, you are a big Browns fan. Unlike you, I have family with the Browns. You're out of your depth.

You're so clueless on this topic. I know more about the Browns than you know about Vols football. I just don't try to e-measure my dick every Sunday with ignoramuses such as Diabler. It's pretty clear what they're doing this year and why they made the Collins trade.

Mo, why are you getting personal? I can do the same, but I have class. You called out Boat and numerous others for getting defeated in debates and going personal but you do the same thing. This is probably what happened when you left the forums, you seem to have two sides to your personality, I exploited your lack of knowledge here. You are defensive.

Chopstick dick hits close to home? Class is not what you've got, you want to run your noodle sucker, stop crying.

You saying you exploited something doesn't make it so. You did nothing but pound your bird chest over something you don't know anything about. I have one side, it's alpha, you don't have it, or the IQ, to hang in any debate.

But, you are a big Browns fan.