The Browns are so stupid

Sol Aristatel

Chopstick dick hits close to home? Class is not what you've got, you want to run your noodle sucker, stop crying.

You saying you exploited something doesn't make it so. You did nothing but pound your bird chest over something you don't know anything about. I have one side, it's alpha, you don't have it, or the IQ, to hang in any debate.

But, you are a big Browns fan.

Mo, I have a higher IQ than you. Honestly, have you ever had a job? It's cool if you haven't it explains why you're a Democrat. 

I, on the other hand, have dominated you in this debate. If you'd like to debate anything else, let me know. If I am knowledgeable on the topic, I will engage. However, unlike you, I don't run from thread to thread starting political arguments, debates, etc. 

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're so clueless on this topic. I know more about the Browns than you know about Vols football. I just don't try to e-measure my dick every Sunday with ignoramuses such as Diabler. It's pretty clear what they're doing this year and why they made the Collins trade.

You can't judge anything, you think you're something you're not. You discount humans who do this for a living in favor of....you? I have the ability to speak on this with knowledge that you don't have access to. I'm closer to your team than you. I see that it bothers you. Poor chop.

You can't judge anything, you think you're something you're not. You discount humans who do this for a living in favor of....you? I have the ability to speak on this with knowledge that you don't have access to. I'm closer to your team than you. I see that it bothers you. Poor chop.

That's untrue. Mo, I promise you I've been closer to this organization than you. I understand your great aunt's brother's cousin believes Wentz is good and he's some low-level $35,000 scout for some team....

Mo, I have a higher IQ than you. Honestly, have you ever had a job? It's cool if you haven't it explains why you're a Democrat.

I, on the other hand, have dominated you in this debate. If you'd like to debate anything else, let me know. If I am knowledgeable on the topic, I will engage. However, unlike you, I don't run from thread to thread starting political arguments, debates, etc.

Awww you try hard. I defecate your IQ twice a day, little chop. I have more money than you.

You haven't said anything in this debate that resembles a point. QBR, that's it, an ESPN stat. You were wrong, you lost, you're mad, you're an emotional little fella.

Now I'd love to sit here the next 3-4 hours and argue with you about Carson Wentz but I have things to do in the morning, I can't simply wake up at 11 AM and check rotoworld articles and copy/paste them or Hillary propaganda. 

You lost the round, it's okay we shall battle again. 

P.S. Eric Bledsoe sucks.

This fucking guy has tilted more posters than I can count.

He battles these dudes and delivers and the other poster never meets him

He uses a suave form of writing to tilt these guys, then he gets down to the knitty gritty. I have to say, I didn't know more before TGF but he's a one of a kind.

This fucking guy is like Ali in his prime. I wish we got more Mofo DFS threads, but his ability to destroy posters is unparalleled

Stupid thread.

Picking up Collins for a 3rd round pick was an excellent move for the Browns.

Let me ask you this..  

If Collins ends up walking, will you still think it was a good move and a stupid thread?  

You are 0-8.  You need draft picks.  You don't need to be giving them away midseason.  

I think its stupid.  Obviously some people aren't going to agree with me.  But we really won't be able to judge this for months.  We will see..

Let me ask you this..  

If Collins ends up walking, will you still think it was a good move and a stupid thread?  

You are 0-8.  You need draft picks.  You don't need to be giving them away midseason.  

I think its stupid.  Obviously some people aren't going to agree with me.  But we really won't be able to judge this for months.  We will see..

The Browns have stockpiled enough draft picks to take a chance with wasting a 3rd rounder. If Collins isn't signed it was worth the risk.

It's only a conditional 3rd rounder if they are awarded an extra compensatory 3rd round pick, otherwise it's 4th round. 

On a talent level seems like a steal, but if one side of the trade is the Browns and the other side is Bellichick, you kind of have to assume the Browns are gonna end up on the wrong side eventually.

The Browns have stockpiled enough draft picks to take a chance with wasting a 3rd rounder. If Collins isn't signed it was worth the risk.

If he's not signed, it was worth the risk? Really?

1-4 round draft picks in the NFL are gold. The successful organizations know this. The shitty ones repeatedly waste them.

And you are missing perhaps the most valid piece here. The Browns are 0-8 and are putrid. This move does not help them this year. And even if he is tagged and plays next year. For what? So they can improve by 2 games and go 3-13?

Moves like this are for teams that are close to winning and need that one more guy to put them over the top. Teams that are rebuilding, in this case building, dont make moves like this. Its stupid.