Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Should I go for the Gold?

* - - - - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Wade

Wade

Captain

• Members
  • 6983 posts

new $20 scratcher.  best chance ever to win $5,000 or more at 1 in 3,587.  would be a feather in the cap to hit $5K.  would be my biggest lotto win yet.  most I ever won was $1K twice.  http://www.masslotte...d-131-2016.html

please donate to the help wade get to maine foundation.  send bitcoin donations here: 1JzT3E1DRZKb1HVAbCTHRJcYLu4xp8ZZaL

Guest_boatboatboat_*

Guest_boatboatboat_*
  • Guests
Yes

Wade

Wade

Captain

• Members
  • 6983 posts

i'm not doing too well on this ticket.

please donate to the help wade get to maine foundation.  send bitcoin donations here: 1JzT3E1DRZKb1HVAbCTHRJcYLu4xp8ZZaL

Guest_boatboatboat_*

Guest_boatboatboat_*
  • Guests
Yet

evade

evade

• Members
  • 966 posts

Yet

...again.

Wade

Wade

Captain

• Members
  • 6983 posts

something's up with this ticket.  haven't won more than $40 on it.  other $20 tickets I hit $100 regularly.

Wade

Wade

Captain

• Members
  • 6983 posts

ticket is alright now.  I think the first few months they put out a lot of losing tickets so they get their money.  hit a few $100's recently nothing significant though.

Guest_boatboatboat_*

Guest_boatboatboat_*
  • Guests
Ok

spankie

spankie

Rockstar

• 27642 posts

Here's 1000 people Wade. 

1000-people.jpg

Add another 300+ 

And yourself. 

Good luck pal 

Wade

Wade

Captain

• Members
  • 6983 posts

not sure what you mean.  been playing the $10,000 a week for life ticket past few days.  easier to hit a $400 or more prize at 1 in 318, but harder to hit the grand prize.  $500 or more is 1 in 409.  thought i'd hit $400 or more and go back to the Gold ticket.  http://www.masslotte...fe-37-2012.html

Wade

Wade

Captain

• Members
  • 6983 posts

got 9 gold tickets today boyz and won on 4 of them.  that's pretty good considering the odds of winning is 1 in 2.96.  alas the winners were only $20, $20, $25 and $30.

Guest_boatboatboat_*

Guest_boatboatboat_*
  • Guests
No

Be happy with tin

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 57323 posts

Start playing Mega Millions... you're due for a HUGE jackpot.

"Take away McGregor's kicks in MMA and he is pedestrian at best." -MonkeyF0cker

"McGregor's left could absolutely destroy Oscar." -MonkeyF0cker

Wade

Wade

Captain

• Members
  • 6983 posts

Start playing Mega Millions... you're due for a HUGE jackpot.

1 in 258,890,850 with only a $15 million jackpot lol.  good luck with that pal.  i'll take 1 in 1,008,000 to win $1M or more and 1 in 3,587 to win $5K or more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users