Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I come to your house and offer you a $100 dollar bill or you can wait 2 years and I will give you $500, what is your choice?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Poll: I come to your house and offer you a $100 dollar bill or you can wait 2 years and I will give you $500, what is your choice? (19 member(s) have cast votes)

I come to your house and offer you a $100 dollar bill or you can wait 2 years and I will give you $500, what is your choice?

1. $100 bill right now (9 votes [47.37%])

Percentage of vote: 47.37%

2. $500 in 2 years (10 votes [52.63%])

Percentage of vote: 52.63%

Vote Guests cannot vote

pokerjoe

pokerjoe

• Members
  • 315 posts

I was just trying to liven up your lame thread, pussy. Duh, $500 in two years> $100 today. Happy???

Followed by an example un-funny stuff.

I'm reminded of a Soprano's scene. Guys are at a construction site, not working of course, and one guy's ball-busting goes too far and ...

pokerjoe

pokerjoe

• Members
  • 315 posts
Not the one I had in mind, but it'll do:

pokerjoe

pokerjoe

• Members
  • 315 posts
Here it is:

What, like you guys can get too much Sopranos.

BigDaddy

BigDaddy

Douche of the Year 2015

• Members
  • 6605 posts
i'll take the $100 you need my address?

plommer

plommer

Shirtcocker

• Members
  • 14781 posts

OP said it's 10% of future earnings. 10% of 1 million is 100k 500k is better than 100k

Ok, its possible I misunderstood. I thought we were agreeing on the same outcome but saying so differently.

The correct answer to the OP's questions is always take the greater amount.

Doughy

Doughy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
500 in 2 years. Yes, there is significant counterparty risk, but the present value discounted for risk still makes the wait more than worthwhile.

Hedge

Hedge

• Members
  • 930 posts

Here it is:

What, like you guys can get too much Sopranos.

Badda bing, badda boom. Point taken, a bit of an overreaction on both our parts. Hels is a good guy and I wish him no ill will. :cheers

hels

hels

Master Baiter

• Members
  • 1054 posts

Badda bing, badda boom. Point taken, a bit of an overreaction on both our parts. Hels is a good guy and I wish him no ill will. :cheers

I had a few wobbly pops in me last night. I just over reacted and should have just let it be :cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users