How is your weather?---video update

IAG

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Terrible weather in the past 2 days in CR. Our flight coming to CR yesterday was the worst in my life, terrible turbulence and at least half of the people clapped when we landed. My house has a ton of broken branches and trees surrounding it and I cant even see the grass from the amount of leafs that have felt from the trees.

This fuckin guy getting home from his 27th vacation this past year. And he's bitching about picking up a few branches.

Unreal.

iag you should come shovel my driveway tomorrow if you want to get out of the house!

I wouldn’t want to deprive you of that. I know how you love your cold weather! No idea what I will do. Not really worried about my driveway. I can tell my mailman he doesn’t have to deliver, but city requires you do the sidewalks within X amount of time. Last year my neighbor would do it, but she moved to Cincinnati. With her snowblower.

This fuckin guy getting home from his 27th vacation this past year. And he's bitching about picking up a few branches.

Unreal.

LOL

I’m in Denver right now and it’a been snowing since last night.

Lucky. Looks like it will be 45 and sunny there tomorrow. That’s the thing about Denver, snow goes away quickly. Doesn’t hang around and get dirty for months. Although we’ve been pretty lucky this year. ...can’t complain much at all. But that’s about to change.

got my snowblower all ready to go to, had to replace a shear pin on it. just shoveled the last couple snows because it was so light but this one might be a little worse.

Yeah I called some guy off craigslist a few times now, , and he came and shoveled, but I think this is going to be more than he can probably handle.

careful of them craigs list guys, could end up with a stalker before you know it.  for the cheap price of 4,000 trx i will load my snowblower up and come do the driveway and walks for you

Lol. Don’t own any!

I never worry about it. No where I have to be, and I’m guessing they cancel school tomorrow. I’m sure one of my my neighbors would come do it if I really needed it.... We’ll see how bad it gets but I like putting people to work who need work. They are not coming in the house so all good.

Busy?     Delegate Brick!

only works to a certain extent, once people are trained well enough they leave to do it on their own.  cant afford to pay those kind of guys what they know they are worth.  there are guys that will be around forever but cant trust them to do something from start to finish without some guidance.

only works to a certain extent, once people are trained well enough they leave to do it on their own.  cant afford to pay those kind of guys what they know they are worth.  there are guys that will be around forever but cant trust them to do something from start to finish without some guidance.

I get that....but if you can just find that "one"

I've got lucky over the years and have....but do have to pay for it

• 4 weeks later...