How is your weather?---video update

IAG

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blizzard here IAG, i was out at 7am and traffic was going 35-40 down the interstate.  Was really slick

Yeah... 1-3 inches turned to 3-5 which turned to 5-9. Not sure what final measure was. Looks like son is going to be out for the next day or two but staying cold.

Incurred my first charge for snowblower guy of $30. My neighbor came over and did my walk and then he came over and snow blew it. I am a little unhappy as he should've been able to see that it had mostly been done and asked if I wanted it done. Oh well.

Yeah... 1-3 inches turned to 3-5 which turned to 5-9. Not sure what final measure was. Looks like son is going to be out for the next day or two but staying cold.

Incurred my first charge for snowblower guy of $30. My neighbor came over and did my walk and then he came over and snow blew it. I am a little unhappy as he should've been able to see that it had mostly been done and asked if I wanted it done. Oh well.

Well worth it for this wet heavy snow, my buddy plowed my driveway before i made it home but i still had to shovel the sidewalks and that was plenty for me.

Also IAG not saying you are wrong, but these guys with their contracts just go ahead and do it as it takes too much time to contact or track down every homeowner when they are doing 10-20 properties a day.  Then if they cant reach you, and they skip it when you wanted them to do it then a pain in the ass to get it back in the schedule.  Same thing when grass isnt growing much and just making new marks on the lawn from the mower.

Also IAG not saying you are wrong, but these guys with their contracts just go ahead and do it as it takes too much time to contact or track down every homeowner when they are doing 10-20 properties a day.  Then if they cant reach you, and they skip it when you wanted them to do it then a pain in the ass to get it back in the schedule.  Same thing when grass isnt growing much and just making new marks on the lawn from the mower.

This is just a neighborhood guy lives two houses over...he just does it in the neighborhood. I understand that, but when it was just shoveled an hour before....anyway....is what it is.