Survivor Finale Tonight [In-Show Thread]

KingRevolver

so many unlikeable characters... keith deserves to lose for being stupid during tribal council (stick to the plan!) and getting reed voted out... missy deserves to lose for being old and frail and not really doing anything (and she must be a total bitch to be divorced 3 times already) ... baylor is ok but guilty by default by being missy's daughter lol... so i guess it's natalie by default

I was going to throw something at my TV when Missy was refusing to go with the plan... which included her own daughter. She almost went along with some guy she just met three week ago over her own blood. Not to mention it made absolutely no sense to take Jon to the end because he would be a guaranteed winner. These people are unbelievable.

Such a great show. Wes saying "sometimes you gotta risk it to win the biscuit" after he got voted out was hilarious a few episodes back.

In my 5-person survivor pool we each get two picks and I have Jon and Baylor...somebody else has Jaclyn (god she's hot), and another person has Missy...Nat and Keith are busts (ie, the pot rolls over to next season). I gotta think both busts are the two favorites to win, and Baylor is 3rd choice. Jaclyn has no chance, and Missy probably doesn't either.

I don't get why they didn't vote Jon out a few weeks ago? They had him out and that Hindu broad told him to play his idol. What am I missing here?

I agree with many that most of the people left are complete morons or unlikeable.

She saved his ass back then because they were in an alliance vs. alliance situation. She was afraid that if Jon was voted out, the other alliance would then have a majority and start picking off her alliance. So she made sure her alliance was the majority so they could pick them off first, and then cut off Jon's head.

She picks her spots beautifully, imo.