Eggs the stiff!

plommer

You can mock it all you want, it's the truth. He clearly lied so as to duck me and then poke fun after.

IAG you're a cool girl and I get your position, but a man rips on another mans family when the other man's Father isn't doing well and he's going to have to answer for it in person. It was very shameful to try to get me to drive all the way out there just to not show up, he clearly never has two days off as he stated. 

My position is clear - paying you up and defending my family. 

And so I hope it happens asap.

He never did that. Share the post where he did that. It never happened.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lolol I can't believe I looked like that, I can't. Nice one IAG. There's something hawt about you putting captured on there, like I'm your captured slave or something. I should be so fortunate. I would organize all your pills perfectly, cook you the best food, feed your animals perfectly, pick up pogo's poo and wash and vacuum after him, play your kitty pretty songs, keep the lawn and house perfect and I would sleep under that awesome desk only hoping to do it all again the next day.

If it's this guy he gets the money, and a lot more. Looks like a total coolio, actually.

So we have my pic 50 ponds ago as well as me now in my avatar and FW's pic.

Where's Plom's? That would even the playing field, imo.

Lolol I can't believe I looked like that, I can't. Nice one IAG. There's something hawt about you putting captured on there, like I'm your captured slave or something. I should be so fortunate. I would organize all your pills perfectly, cook you the best food, feed your animals perfectly, pick up pogo's poo and wash and vacuum after him, play your kitty pretty songs, keep the lawn and house perfect and I would sleep under that awesome desk only hoping to do it all again the next day.

If it's this guy he gets the money, and a lot more. Looks like a total coolio, actually.

So we have my pic 50 ponds ago as well as me now in my avatar and FW's pic.

Where's Plom's? That would even the playing field, imo.

Can't take credit for that one. I believe it was a Plommer creation years ago. If you really have respect for me, I'm not sure why are you refusing to pay ME. I understand if you don't have the money now, but dragging FW in this as an excuse is silly. Just own that your circumstances changed and you don't have the money now.

Damnit IAG that just made me throw up in my mouth and ruined my fantasy. Fuck. That's ok though.

Yeah he's like a 5.75. He could do alright on the internet scene but not the live one looking like that, which explains a lot. He's not a good talker in person either (average, kind of like watching the news at 2 am) but he's like a 6 on a keyboard so that explains things too. He's doing what works for that look/personality. He's actually overachieved by landing IAG so that's respectable, still an e-skirt though.

Just need what I asked for and everyone's good to go. I do feel like we deserve Plom's picture at this point but being that the responses to that would make him cry I can understand why we aren't getting it.

Not 2 DUI's, a DUI and a drunk and disorderly. But yeah two nights in the can sucked badly the second night I was too demanding about beer as they were closing and they're completely cool, I called and apologized. I was clearly too pissed about the prior night's DUI and when that happens and I get drunk I can be intimidating.  That was drinking to avoid problems and that's always a bad call. I'm actually glad it wasn't worse. 

Cool day off today, drug test that went well and a hottie that would not have been interested 50 pounds ago clearly might be, very cool. A you had to be there kind of thing.  

Anyway I know what to do about this situation guys and I will be in touch on it. 

Peace.

House when I get my wheels let's get together, just the two of us. And no that has nothing to do with IAG's debt. No keyboards will be there. That thing you said about me dying right after my Father is something we should figure out. I should have them in a month or so, sooner with any luck - I have hoops to jump through but it'll be alright.

I'll advise.

Peace.