Eggs the stiff!

plommer

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright that's cool. I've deserved some heat that's true. 

The one thing I want the three of you to remember is the one thing that I won't be cool with is anyone backing Plommer. That scumbag did serious personal shit to me and my at the time family. I abulutely don't want anyone else involved or implicated in his outcome.

So do what you want from there. Anything else is fine, but if you stay on that side that's the one thing that won't be cool. Make a note or don't, up to you.

Peace.

You guys got that clear right?  nobody backs Plommer or else !!

or else what - you ask?

Or else this idiot eggs will be here and make you crazy with his schizophrenic nonsensical posts.

House tells eggs he hopes his dad dies but eggs will not lose sight of his target.

ME!

:scooter

Steve you should die first, give your old man something to be happy about.

The personality statement is actually the exact opposite of accurate, which is why I do very good at sales and progressively better at music but to each his own, do what you feel is appropriate. I've only defended myself. I wouldn't hate except those whom have actually done damage or ripped on my family, ripping on me means nothing to me. IAG would be paid either way and action already in motion would still be moving forward against Plommer.

It'd be a shame but it's of course your place, not mine. 

I can only read two sentences of this guy's soliloquies. No smarts, no personality. Jesus. Probably time to bring down the ban hammer- although that's not going to do much as far as collecting. What do you think, Yanks?

THIS

Can we set a drop dead deadline for this idiot to pay up? Then ban him until he does.

I'm tired of seeing his bat shit crazy drivel show up in other threads.

:bulb

Is eggs "all there"? 

I have met people that are not all there. 

I smuggled in some cigarettes for a friends brother in the psych ward and put it in a bag of popcorn. 

Obviously he ended up getting caught smoking them and they banned my name from the visitation list. 

It was a favor but still, it felt like a James Bond 007 Mission. 

Is eggs "all there"?

I smuggled in some cigarettes for a friends brother in the psych ward and put it in a bag of popcorn.

Obviously he ended up getting caught smoking them and they banned my name from the visitation list.

No way he's all there.

Currently trying to get both househicks and fair warning to drive to him to fight.

Is eggs "all there"? 

Spankie if I was all there I would not have played that song like that that you listened to (you know, the one with the hasta la vista outro) about that hippie chick but more so I would not have bought her beers all night after she told me she had a boyfriend. On my behalf I do want to say that I was pot committed as she only told me after we were already out for beers after work. I really liked her, but when you're driving like a maniac in an untagged car because your boyfriend is a piece of shit dishwasher who won't pay to make it right, you're not all there either. So Spankie I am definitely not all there, she isn't all there and I don't think you are either. 

Luckily there are plenty of fish in the sea,

Spankie ima dress you up like a woman and fuck the living shit outta ya.

Spankie I guess a number of things I have done in the past few months make me not all there. Trying to dress up as a bum and playing rock on the corner where all the bums chill was definitely not all there. They threatened to kill me if I didn't leave. I kept going because if a dude tells me what to do I won't listen unless it's actual authority. If a beautiful woman tells me what to do I immediately listen because I don't want to see her not smile. That is sick, I know. The frat dudes told me the bums wouldn't buy my act. I didn't listen, they were right. Playing the college town definitely wasn't old there. You can't expect to scream over power chords about making out with groupies and smoking heroin and expect the police not to get interested in an environment like that. I didn't think it out, I was just rocking out. That's definitely not being all there. I did teach that dude power chords so that's cool. That girl jamming her fingers up my ass and me accepting was definitely not being all there. The other one threatening to mug me and me not getting her number was definitely not being all there. The other one saying the Kings came out flat and me not getting her number to show her exactly how NOT flat they will be soon when they come up to my neck of the woods definitely wasn't all there. Hopefully I can get them to sign my guitar. I'm not all there for trying that, they've won multiple Grammys. and why would they ever talk to me. 

Spankie I em exactly not all there but what's sick is I stopped caring about being all there. 

Spankie here is a poem about me not being all there:

I'm not all there so please steal my underwear

Off that chair

Or off my body

Because I lost my shottie

Too a hottie that was coolio 

Which makes me the foolio

Go Flyers

Don't start fires

Go Dolphins, they should get Romo

ET phone home, oh

Go Wildcats, Trier comes back they'll be good, whoah

Could cut down the nets as ten

Always proned to be a ho

Yeah so

Oh.

I know.

Fucked up, Spankie. Fucked up.

I can only read two sentences of this guy's soliloquies. No smarts, no personality. Jesus. Probably time to bring down the ban hammer- although that's not going to do much as far as collecting. What do you think, Yanks?

Kinger. If you go collect personally and make a video, u can keep the money and I'll throw in another $500. Has to be you, and has to be a video of Kinger quality.

Kinger. If you go collect personally and make a video, u can keep the money and I'll throw in another $500. Has to be you, and has to be a video of Kinger quality.

Only if it's FW as I have stated but a beer with Kinger if he's buying is fine. I actually might not lose my license and have plans to come to FW pretty soon if that's the case, some things have to to work out but yes sooner or later I will come to him so we'll just do that. FW and I have things to talk about - man to man, face to face.

I will advise.

Explain again why can't mail it to me, but you can remove the money from a nonexistent safety deposit box to give to someone else?

I think every time you refuse to just admit you just don't have it, the bounty should go up X number of dollars. Kinger may not be working. Might be worth his while at some point.

Spankie I guess a number of things I have done in the past few months make me not all there. Trying to dress up as a bum and playing rock on the corner where all the bums chill was definitely not all there. They threatened to kill me if I didn't leave. I kept going because if a dude tells me what to do I won't listen unless it's actual authority. If a beautiful woman tells me what to do I immediately listen because I don't want to see her not smile. That is sick, I know. The frat dudes told me the bums wouldn't buy my act. I didn't listen, they were right. Playing the college town definitely wasn't old there. You can't expect to scream over power chords about making out with groupies and smoking heroin and expect the police not to get interested in an environment like that. I didn't think it out, I was just rocking out. That's definitely not being all there. I did teach that dude power chords so that's cool. That girl jamming her fingers up my ass and me accepting was definitely not being all there. The other one threatening to mug me and me not getting her number was definitely not being all there. The other one saying the Kings came out flat and me not getting her number to show her exactly how NOT flat they will be soon when they come up to my neck of the woods definitely wasn't all there. Hopefully I can get them to sign my guitar. I'm not all there for trying that, they've won multiple Grammys. and why would they ever talk to me. 

Spankie I em exactly not all there but what's sick is I stopped caring about being all there. 

Spankie here is a poem about me not being all there:

I'm not all there so please steal my underwear

Off that chair

Or off my body

Because I lost my shottie

Too a hottie that was coolio 

Which makes me the foolio

Go Flyers

Don't start fires

Go Dolphins, they should get Romo

ET phone home, oh

Go Wildcats, Trier comes back they'll be good, whoah

Could cut down the nets as ten

Always proned to be a ho

Yeah so

Oh.

I know.

Fucked up, Spankie. Fucked up.

Redundant as fok but ok IAG. I do respect you and you know that but I'm getting sick of repeating myself over and over again. We both have other things to do.

USPS could take the cash, it's happened to me. I'm not rolled to double pay you until this legal sh*t is behind me.

Send Kinger if you want, I respect him and think that'd be a real waste of his time in a city where I know a lot of cool, very well to do people all of whom would have my back no matter what as I've had theirs, and am pretty tough myself, though I don't think it'd come to that at all. 

It has to be FW and like I said I will make the trip when I can if he won't make it out here. If he was telling the truth (which I highly doubt he was) in saying he took two days off before to meet me then he can take time off to meet me again, but you did backtrack and say he works 7 days a week so I'm pretty sure he was just trying to get me up there and clown me, which is more e-skirt garbage. 

With all due respect to you, NOT him - 

that among other reasons is why it has to be him.

Honeslty IAG I don't have interest in you anymore and I of course know you don't in me but you have to do better than that guy. This little girlie talk shit then hide behind your friends nonsense is just pathetic.