Eggs the stiff!

plommer

POF is good and so is Match if you want to settle down. You need someone who truly has your back and is loyal, I don't see either of those qualities in him and his appearance is way off from where you are. 

your friends stand up for you a lot more than and are a lot cooler than your boyfriend. 

A real man would have taken care of this for you in person instead of talking random garbage,  playing games and hiding behind posters. 

But yeah, it still has to be him and I will tell him face to face all of the reasons why I advised you to move on from him.

You deserve to be happy, he will never make you happy for so many reasons. He's average in every way, and you're not.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you are increasingly pissing me exponentially each time off you make this about who gets the money, and not the fact that you just don't have it. When you say that when you have it, but will not pay me---the one who tried to help you out.

You have no issue with me, so there should be no issue paying me. I had told you I don't want a penny more than what is owed me. I just want the principal back, so don't make this about paying me double back or something when you can't even come up with 400 lousy dollars.

Have whatever issue you have with FW, but that has nothing to do with me receiving money back that I lent you. It's not like we were even that close of friends. And I sent you $400. Perhaps I'm the one who should be committed. If you had just been straight for me from the get-go, this would not be an issue. But you're being stupid. Beyond stupid. I hope they lock you up for a long time. Maybe you'll get straight.

I don't know how you can even show your face around here.

POF is good and so is Match if you want to settle down. You need someone who truly has your back and is loyal, I don't see either of those qualities in him and his appearance is way off from where you are. 

your friends stand up for you a lot more than and are a lot cooler than your boyfriend. 

A real man would have taken care of this for you in person instead of talking random garbage,  playing games and hiding behind posters. 

But yeah, it still has to be him and I will tell him face to face all of the reasons why I advised you to move on from him.

You deserve to be happy, he will never make you happy for so many reasons. He's average in every way, and you're not.

K

Because you are increasingly pissing me exponentially each time off you make this about who gets the money, and not the fact that you just don't have it. When you say that when you have it, but will not pay me---the one who tried to help you out.

You have no issue with me, so there should be no issue paying me. I had told you I don't want a penny more than what is owed me. I just want the principal back, so don't make this about paying me double back or something when you can't even come up with 400 lousy dollars.

Have whatever issue you have with FW, but that has nothing to do with me receiving money back that I lent you. It's not like we were even that close of friends. And I sent you $400. Perhaps I'm the one who should be committed. If you had just been straight for me from the get-go, this would not be an issue. But you're being stupid. Beyond stupid. I hope they lock you up for a long time. Maybe you'll get straight.

I don't know how you can even show your face around here.

I understand your position but he assumed the role of collector as per you, at least e-skirt wise he then lied to try to get me up there only to have me waste my time and money, then lied about me and family events. 

He answers for that in person. 

I know if he cares about you at all he will care about you being happy and will get it done. I mean Jesus Christ, I'm not Mike Tyson in his prime. 

It's not that tough but yes all this nonsense derives from his games, then having soon to be convicted with no more abused cats waste of life covering his own blob scamming ass too ugly and stupid to even show his awful face Plommer jump in, etc. 

It's all been pathetic and run by FW. 

He answers for it in person and gets overcompensated, for at least the 1000th time.

I'll pay IAG the 400 in exchange for your current address and a meeting with you Eggs.

No payment needed there. I actually have his address, phone, date of birth, Social Security number etc. I wouldn't give it unless it was a matter of absolute last resort. Maybe this is a matter of absolute last resort. . I guess when he's refusing to pay me, maybe it is. don't know much about Deemer, but I don't think I would want to tangle with Hoffa or Billy was if I were you Eggs. You might want to rethink your position.

Eggs has a birthday coming up 11/30. Will you be in lock up by then? Eggs have someone bake you a birthday cake with a file in it.

Guest pocketrockets

That money is gone. Eggs is such a little bitch I have people, cool Cinderella stop posting and go give them handjobs fucking numnuts

That was the best part. I have people but Im very tough myself lol lol lol.

Someone curb stomp this manchild.

-1000 this little bitch watches soap operas in tears all day long then hops online to act the big man.

I'm guessing this eggs Homosexual human being passed out at a party only to wake up with a condom in his ass.

Admit it bitchboy, you liked it, you Homosexual human being .  Drop this tough guy act.

Now get back to your soap opera, wipe your tears and take that condom out of your ass.

I actually think eggs would be a handful

Mentally unstable. Check

Retard strength. Probably

Immune/enjoy pain. Probably

Nothing to lose. Check

From past history with these types of people it's better to walk away for the sum of monies owed

Now if it was says 10K I would ask for it once after that I would put it in the hands of people who collect/enforce