What stocks do you currently own?

sugardaddy

I had cde for a couple of years and made a little coin not much and finally sold out. Did they ever get rid of that

CEO everyone hated can't think of his name now?

wheeler

yes, he's gone but krebs is just as bad

the ownership and management are totally horrible, but the stock is still worth holding at times, in the 3s it was a total steal... if silver gets back to 20 this stock will double

mike, what is wwe at nowadays?

beretta, that is quite a selfie in your avatar..

11.23 as i type

they're having some problems getting new wwe network signups, they even had to offer it for free in november... and they changed the rules so it is now month to month... both moves kind of reek of desperation but the company is still decent at 11 or so. i no longer think it will get to 20 or 30 unless something gives the wwe a shot in the arm, they need some new crazy ideas because the product is stale

11.23 as i type

they're having some problems getting new wwe network signups, they even had to offer it for free in november... and they changed the rules so it is now month to month... both moves kind of reek of desperation but the company is still decent at 11 or so. i no longer think it will get to 20 or 30 unless something gives the wwe a shot in the arm, they need some new crazy ideas because the product is stale

I expect WWE to sign off their network to a bigger company like Netflix or other companies in the future, if they do it'll give a hug eboost to their shares