What stocks do you currently own?

sugardaddy

Guest boatboatboat

Do you have other investments for the future?

I should have said I own Mutual Funds.

As I get older I have gotten more risk adverse and no longer have the stomach for individual stocks.

What if you're just trying to get your feet wet?

What's a good website I can use to get me started and maybe buy a couple of small stocks?

There are tons of discount brokers. All pretty much the same. You should really just buy some index funds with vanguard though. If the tout business is considered pond scum in the sports betting world the stock tout business is the original devouring blob. Very hard to achieve market beating returns over time by yourself if you don't devote a lot of time/effort to investing.

• 1 month later...

11.23 as i type

they're having some problems getting new wwe network signups, they even had to offer it for free in november... and they changed the rules so it is now month to month... both moves kind of reek of desperation but the company is still decent at 11 or so. i no longer think it will get to 20 or 30 unless something gives the wwe a shot in the arm, they need some new crazy ideas because the product is stale

13.1% gain after announcing that they've reached 1 million subscribers.

"Fastest-growing digital subscriptions service" according to the WWE.

13.1% gain after announcing that they've reached 1 million subscribers.

"Fastest-growing digital subscriptions service" according to the WWE.

weird that they announced it during the middle of the trading day, huge boost.

sunday possibly the worst royal rumble match ever. monday raw gets canceled. and then tuesday the stock rockets higher 25% after the announcement on a day the dow is down 291. go figure

i just sold some december 9 puts on LINE (with the stock at 10)

5% return in a week on something that's 10% out of the money, crazy... if i'm stuck getting in at 8.50 after friday then i will just sell some january calls against it. tons of debt but they aren't going away overnight imho

I bought LINE at like $29.What a disaster.It does pay a large dividend. Would recommend BHI at current price