Eff all the haters. Cards are in the playoffs!

Sol Diabler

Best record in the history of the AZ Cardinals. Still holding on to the number one seed.

:cigar

Where are all of the clowns who said this team wouldnt win another game after they started 9-1 and Palmer went down? Show your faces. :pop

Us with a clue told you all that this team plays great defense and has a great coaching staff. But you didnt want to listen.

The ARIZONA CARDINALS are in the playoffs. So fuck all ya'll negros!

:lock:money:drinking

I agree cards D is very good but if they are forced to start Lindley or Thomas' date=' no way they do anything in playoffs. I do really like arians and that defense though, seems like whenever i count them out they win.[/quote']

Keep counting them out pal.

And you aren't going out on a limb thinking one and done for AZ if they have to start Lindley or Thomas. Thats not really a sharp view there pally.

I think everyone outside the Cardinals locker room would agree with that. Lindley and Thomas are garbage. BUT... If they can not turn the ball over for 4 quarters at home... Anything is possible.

Hell. A couple of years ago we beat the Saints in their prime at home with Max Hall. Go look up his stats for that game. UGLY.

Sort of reminds me of the Wisconsin-Ohio State game last weekend. Wisconsin, highly ranked team. We know Ohio State won 59-0. Yes, your team, the Cardinals are in the playoffs, however, I hope they do not embarrass the state of Arizona, like Wisconsin embarrassed their state with their last game of the year being a lopsided loss leaving a bad taste in the state to chew on during a long offseason.