zOMG Look at me! Multi-Platty!

MonkeyF0cker

Wanna know what is true about Alaska?

There are remote Alaskan villages where the RCMP (Canadian Police) patrol on behalf of the Alaskan gov't.

Hyder, Alaska is so close to Stewart British Columbia, Canada that fire dept and EMT services are provided by the British Columbia town.

you watch alaska state troopers you fukin cheater!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has gone viral! I just saw it on my cousin's best friend's brother's daughter's FB page. Monkey has it all. Great life. Great threads! I want to be Monkey dammit.

He's fooling everybody!!!

Hear he texted his cousin and great aunt before he started this thread to prove he could TROLL us!!!

Guys like Disabler will eat this up!!! It'll be the talk of the diner table tonight! Little billy will tell all the kids at the park after he finishes running his routes with his dad. His daughter will snap chat it out to all her followers.

Big things here.

Very serious business

Not as famous as Monkey.

Incorrect. There is nothing anyone here is better at than Disabler

That includes fame. Guy is a TOP administrator for the powerhouse state of Arizona. Also a big time high school football coach. Also wife is long over the hill but her DD tits are still perky like a high schooler. There is nothing anyone here can TOP him on. He owns us all. He rents space in our heads.... FOR FREE. This is HIS world. We are simply guests.

I bet you have all the BEST of the best across the forums on your group text. I heard there is a list to get on the list to get into the contacts directory on Monkey's phone. If you get a group text, you can sell a screenshot to the Enquirer for $10,000.

Oh, and that phone is good plated and diamond studded.

I bet you have all the BEST of the best across the forums on your group text. I heard there is a list to get on the list to get into the contacts directory on Monkey's phone. If you get a group text, you can sell a screenshot to the Enquirer for $10,000.

Oh, and that phone is good plated and diamond studded.

How did you know, IAG?!?!?!  My phone was also the centerfold of Sexy Cellys, January 1983 edition.

Didn't they name the park after you after you made quite the sizeable donation to help all the starving blind orphans that play there?

Yeah.  I don't like to talk about MonkeyF0cker Park very much - even though it was voted Best Park in America in 2015 by the New York Times.

I try to stay humble.

I also host a free game of lawn darts there for the blind orphans every Thursday at 8PM.