zOMG Look at me! Multi-Platty!

MonkeyF0cker

So this is what happens when you realized you got punked for 18 pages?  You create another thread because you just couldn't get your fix in the original?  

Thank you Sir, may I have another?

And Joseph on MEGA tilt here.  Get a hold of yourself Bro.  You are getting borderline obsessed with me.  Not healthy.  Might be time to step away from the keyboard for awhile.  You seem to be taking this far too seriously.  

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is what happens when you realized you got punked for 18 pages? You create another thread because you just couldn't get your fix in the original?

Thank you Sir, may I have another?

And Joseph on MEGA tilt here. Get a hold of yourself Bro. You are getting borderline obsessed with me. Not healthy. Might be time to step away from the keyboard for awhile. You seem to be taking this far too seriously.

Now you fell for it.

.......and for the 3,282th time we here from Diabler himself how he gets into people's heads, JFC, when just the opposite is the case.

Everything he assumes and thinks about others he actually is himself, ......it's a projection of his as a defense mechanism, he suffers from clinical mental health disorders and as many have stated, should perhaps seek help.

.......and for the 3,282th time we here from Diabler himself how he gets into people's heads, JFC, when just the opposite is the case.

Everything he assumes and thinks about others he actually is himself, ......it's a projection of his as a defense mechanism, he suffers from clinical mental health disorders and as many have stated, should perhaps seek help.

Yup

LOL

WEAVE us another, Mr Bullshit.

Thread has potential but needs more:

High level self-delusion

Cringeworthy insecurity

Closet homosexuality

Consistently get horribly drunk and make GOTY picks on terrible Arizona teams.  After pick loses claim it was a joke.   

Proclaiming oneself as "champ"  of what exactly is never revealed. 

Literally spend days of a holiday weekend contradicting oneself on a forum. 

Claim those that disagree or point out blatant hypocrisy are extremely jealous.

If that fails simply point out that they take this forum stuff too serious.  Bizarrely spend entire weekend posting to make this point.    

Question the intelligence of those that are too stupid to see the brilliance of your "troll game"  

Drink more.

Blame Todd Graham 

Wow, uncle has gotten into all of your heads. You guys are pretty pathetic. Monkey, are you new here? You got played. Diabler does this about every 6-8 weeks. I think it is funny because it consumes yet another poster. This time it was you.

The funny thing is... I didn't start in with any of these jokers. Im not on the offensive here one bit. Just playing defense like Kinger's idol, Money May. But if the fan club wants to rumble, Ill be their Huckleberry. I get a kick out of it. Makes a boring Monday at the office a bit more entertaining.

I love all my fans. So I dont mind giving them what they crave.

Step on up. Don't be shy.