zOMG Look at me! Multi-Platty!

MonkeyF0cker

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think anything from a couple years ago can be forgiven, love going back and reading the old stuff.  got a good chuckle out of this one though, calling joey ugly probably cut him pretty deep at the time!

Not necessarily saying it's the case with Joey, but I think I genuinely pissed off a few posters during my internet battle days.  I honestly never took anything personal, other than the threats of my personal info being posted or passed around.  But the heat sure did get turned up a little in this thread.   :laugh

This period of my posting career was a classic case of boredom, trolling, and competitive spirit colliding at once.  Anyone that really knows me knows that I would never mean any of that mean spirited stuff.  Just good old fashioned sophomoric 1 up stuff.  Was somewhat entertaining but got to be exhausting at times.  I enjoy the Above the Fray posting experience so much more.   :scooter

• 4 years later...
On 7/17/2018 at 2:44 PM, Sol Aristatel said:

Not necessarily saying it's the case with Joey, but I think I genuinely pissed off a few posters during my internet battle days.  I honestly never took anything personal, other than the threats of my personal info being posted or passed around.  But the heat sure did get turned up a little in this thread.   :laugh

This period of my posting career was a classic case of boredom, trolling, and competitive spirit colliding at once.  Anyone that really knows me knows that I would never mean any of that mean spirited stuff.  Just good old fashioned sophomoric 1 up stuff.  Was somewhat entertaining but got to be exhausting at times.  I enjoy the Above the Fray posting experience so much more.   :scooter

Mentally unstable 

Uncle Power Bottom would always say he didn’t take the forums serious and was just this master troller..…then would explain it in pages about not being serious and when he was questioned about that he would say it’s part of the troll LOL

Was this clown so far advanced he was always playing 4D chess while we played checkers? Doubt it very much.

Posters who don’t take forums serious and spent a night trolling would just come back the next day and say ‘Just fvckin around’ not always with the full explanation of their psych 

5am and Uncle D has me on Tilt Alert….he lives in my head ….he has won the internet yet again and he doesn’t even post…a true Yoda..

2 hours ago, Teddy kgb said:

Uncle Power Bottom would always say he didn’t take the forums serious and was just this master troller..…then would explain it in pages about not being serious and when he was questioned about that he would say it’s part of the troll LOL

Was this clown so far advanced he was always playing 4D chess while we played checkers? Doubt it very much.

Posters who don’t take forums serious and spent a night trolling would just come back the next day and say ‘Just fvckin around’ not always with the full explanation of their psych 

5am and Uncle D has me on Tilt Alert….he lives in my head ….he has won the internet yet again and he doesn’t even post…a true Yoda..

ted how was diabler a weirdo?

awkward and nervous?

dead to the world?

3 hours ago, Teddy kgb said:

How many ceramic mugs full of Bud Light in?

10 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

The genius doesn't know that the "m" stands for "million".

LMAO.

I guess when you're used to only seeing a 0 under all of the threads you create...

Monkeyfukk = Stupid Clueless Piece of Shit

Pathetic Validation Whore Actually Thinks That His SHIT Thread Got 2.3 Million Views?

What a Dummfukk...

View counts can be easily altered in the Admin. Panel...

Does that Piece of Shit (Monkey) actually thnk that his SHIT thread got thaf many views?

Monkey = All-Time Clueless Piece of Shit...

2 minutes ago, El Chapo2017 said:

Monkeyfukk = Stupid Clueless Piece of Shit

Pathetic Validation Whore Actually Thinks That His SHIT Thread Got 2.3 Million Views?

What a Dummfukk...

View counts can be easily altered in the Admin. Panel...

Does that Piece of Shit (Monkey) actually thnk that his SHIT thread got thaf many views?

Monkey = All-Time Clueless Piece of Shit...

Wrong as always, retard.

I know because I coded the bots to do it, dumbfuck.