If the NFL Playoffs started right now. These QB's...

Sol Aristatel

These QB's would be sitting on the couch and watching from home:

Big Ben

Andy Dalton

Andrew Luck

Phillip Rivers

Aaron Rodgers

Drew Brees

Cam Newton

Carson Palmer

And these QB's would be in the dance:

Trevor Simian 

Dak Prescott

Brock Osweiler

Kirk Cousins

Been a strange and tough year for many QB's, that as recent as last season, were considered top QB's in this league. 

These QB's would be sitting on the couch and watching from home:

Big Ben

Andy Dalton

Andrew Luck

Phillip Rivers

Aaron Rodgers

Drew Brees

Cam Newton

Carson Palmer

And these QB's would be in the dance:

Trevor Simian

Dak Prescott

Brock Osweiler

Kirk Cousins

Been a strange and tough year for many QB's, that as recent as last season, were considered top QB's in this league.

Mo has tried to teach the people, QBs aren't nearly as important as everyone thinks. Others will figure it out in time. Give a QB time, you've got a QB. Not a lot of QBs with incredible protection who struggle bigly.

Flacco is a turd

Haha.  I think turd might be a little strong.  I think he's an average NFL QB.  And being 16th best in the world at what you do, isn't half bad.

Certainly not one of the better QB's to win a Super Bowl.  But its not like that Ravens team was super talented.  They didn't have a great defense like Jim McMahon had with the Bears or like Dilfer had with the Ravens.  2 very, very, average QB's at best.  

And its not like he had HOF players all over the field on offense around him either. 

Haha.  I think turd might be a little strong.  I think he's an average NFL QB.  And being 16th best in the world at what you do, isn't half bad.

Certainly not one of the better QB's to win a Super Bowl.  But its not like that Ravens team was super talented.  They didn't have a great defense like Jim McMahon had with the Bears or like Dilfer had with the Ravens.  2 very, very, average QB's at best.  

And its not like he had HOF players all over the field on offense around him either. 

Flacco was incredible on that SB run. He is not the elite QB people made him out to be at the time, but he certainly played elite QB on that run. He wasnt just along for the ride like the Dilfers or Brad Johnsons of the world, he was a key reason why they won

But that run is far from typical Flacco, unfortunately for the ravens

Flacco is a turd

I agree and my buddy really can't stand him , his cousin married the prick . They were both invited to my buddy's wedding and they replied that they both would be there. Well she ends up showing up by herself and tells my buddy " Joe didn't come because he didn't want to create a big scene" My buddy was like gimme a fuckin break half the people here would have no idea who he is anyway!

Haha. I think turd might be a little strong. I think he's an average NFL QB. And being 16th best in the world at what you do, isn't half bad.

Certainly not one of the better QB's to win a Super Bowl. But its not like that Ravens team was super talented. They didn't have a great defense like Jim McMahon had with the Bears or like Dilfer had with the Ravens. 2 very, very, average QB's at best.

He's replaceable. They'd be better with 20 million going elsewhere and flacco gone. IMO. How much he made on a fluke desperation lob that a Denver defensive back misjudged is insane.

Flacco was incredible on that SB run. He is not the elite QB people made him out to be at the time, but he certainly played elite QB on that run. He wasnt just along for the ride like the Dilfers or Brad Johnsons of the world, he was a key reason why they won

But that run is far from typical Flacco, unfortunately for the ravens

He wasn't incredible. A guy catches the punt he threw and he's 0-1 on that sb run. People pay a lot for random luck.

He's replaceable. They'd be better with 20 million going elsewhere and flacco gone. IMO. How much he made on a fluke desperation lob that a Denver defensive back misjudged is insane.

I don't necessarily disagree.  But there are a LOT of garbage QB's in this league.  Thats why average QB's get  paid 18 million a year.  And teams get desperate and give shitty Brock Oz 17 million just hoping he might turn into something. 

I agree and my buddy really can't stand him , his cousin married the prick . They were both invited to my buddy's wedding and they replied that they both would be there. Well she ends up showing up by herself and tells my buddy " Joe didn't come because he didn't want to create a big scene" My buddy was like gimme a fuckin break half the people here would have no idea who he is anyway!

How much these humans think of themselves is hard to believe. Kirk cousins thinks he's god bc he completed passes v Green Bay. Him screaming "how do you like Me now" made me vomit. Team wins, he makes it about him and acts like he's a victim while collecting 20 million for doing what colt McCoy could do, better.

I don't necessarily disagree. But there are a LOT of garbage QB's in this league. Thats why average QB's get paid 18 million a year. And teams get desperate and give shitty Brock Oz 17 million just hoping he might turn into something.

Jonestowning. These brilliant gms are just jonestowners. Not a lot of garbage QBs who have time to throw the ball and open WRs.