Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

It's life or death with the Mega Fortune ticket

* - - - - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Wade

Wade

Bramblett

• Members
  • 5911 posts

either it's gonna kill me or it's gonna give me life.  hoping for the latter.  I keep hammering out the $100 winners.  they keep me in the game but I need to hit a walkoff.  $50k would get me a good car.  1 million would let me retire.  10 million would make my life great.   1 in 73,043 to win $50k or more.  I need it, boys.  http://www.masslotte...ne-58-2014.html

please donate to the help wade get to maine foundation.  send bitcoin donations here: 1JzT3E1DRZKb1HVAbCTHRJcYLu4xp8ZZaL

Wade

Wade

Bramblett

• Members
  • 5911 posts

got 3 in a row this morning at a store won nothing.  just went there again and got 3 more in a row and all 3 were winners go figure.  $20, $40 and $20 in that order.  can't seem to hit more than $200 on this ticket boys.  I think I hit $200 twice.  odds of hitting $200 or more is 1 in 159.  $400 or more is 1 in 339.  gotta think a $400 or more winner is coming boyz.

please donate to the help wade get to maine foundation.  send bitcoin donations here: 1JzT3E1DRZKb1HVAbCTHRJcYLu4xp8ZZaL

Blue

Blue

• JFC
  • 10354 posts
Unreal

boatboatboat

boatboatboat

• Administrators
  • 36853 posts
Yes
Coming

redstripe

redstripe

• Members
  • 2105 posts

if you listened to me long ago.. you would have atleast 10k in your dont play scratchers jar .Happy New Year Hustle.  :cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users