unloseable teaser (here now!)

KingKolzig

ive only had 3 nights drinking in the last 14

weird,i just dont want to get drunk anymore. not even that hard to do. maybe 2-3 nights a week a little craving but im looking to shed 30 lbs as well, so no need for any more beer

but make the thread jan 1, skip that one day of the SB drunk. instead drink a lot of soda and eat a ton its good too. or make a ridiculously square sb bet that makes you so nervous its like getting high

ive only had 3 nights drinking in the last 14

weird,i just dont want to get drunk anymore. not even that hard to do. maybe 2-3 nights a week a little craving but im looking to shed 30 lbs as well, so no need for any more beer

but make the thread jan 1, skip that one day of the SB drunk. instead drink a lot of soda and eat a ton its good too. or make a ridiculously square sb bet that makes you so nervous its like getting high

Fuck that shit. Im gonna get blasted over my Christmas break. Every NFL playoff weekend. And Super Bowl weekend in Vegas.

Stop being a pussy and commit to the challenge you fuck!

ill do a weight loss challenge with you

Ok. You are on.

1st weigh-in on Feb 3rd. Final weigh-in is May 22. That is the weekend before Memorial Day and will need to end it then. As I will be going on Summer Vaca with the fam that next week and will need to end the contest before I gain 5 lbs on vacation...

Thats almost 4 months. I think thats good.