benzos the most dangerous drug?

KingKolzig

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doctor prescribed Ativan for sleep about 4 years ago. Took it nightly for about 9 months. Stopped cold turkey on my own. Physically was a bitch for about 3 days. Couldn't sleep. Stomach issues. Etc.

But after that, easy peasy. No psychological type addiction whatsoever.

thats lucky,.....ive heard stories about perfectly sane ppl being admitted to the mental ward after stopping xanax cold turkey after they were on it 2 months. unreal

thats lucky,.....ive heard stories about perfectly sane ppl being admitted to the mental ward after stopping xanax cold turkey after they were on it 2 months. unreal

I had same experience with Ambien. Stopped cold turkey like that. Same type issues. Was not really hard for me at all. Not sure Ambien is a benzo or not.

Both medications made my mind foggy and lightheaded all the time during the day. Sometimes even dizzy. Those symptoms went away within a week of stopping both medications.

Never again.

I had same experience with Ambien. Stopped cold turkey like that. Same type issues. Was not really hard for me at all. Not sure Ambien is a benzo or not.

Both medications made my mind foggy and lightheaded all the time during the day. Sometimes even dizzy. Those symptoms went away within a week of stopping both medications.

Never again.

(kolzig pumps fist)

are you constantly upping your dose?

if not then you arent screwed......if you are at the max human dosage and need more then i feel bad for you

They upped the Ambien once and the Ativan once, but it's been a couple of years anyway. I don't think I'm at the maximum dose. I always have some left at end of month. I don't feel like I'm mentally addicted to those meds. Probably am physically though.

happened to my best friend when he was around 20... went nuts and ended up having 120k in medical bills from the looney bin

couldn't make payments and didn't want to so he moved to florida