benzos the most dangerous drug?

KingKolzig

Thank god i have never had sleep issues. My gal used to take xanax for years and even now has these periods where her sleep is so bad she'll be up 3 or 4 days and it can drive you crazy. She has terrible sleep issues. Has to take 10 benadryl a night,melatonin,blood pressure pills,etc,etc. and no guarantee after taking meds.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doctors are money seeking like everyone else. You get someone on a pill regimen they means they have to come see you 1-2x a month.

They also get kickbacks from drug companies.

Was prescribed 100s of oxys and other pain meds along w 90 2mg xanax a month for 4 or 5 years and could have continued to for as long as I wanted to I'm sure.

Easy to think it's ok bc a doctor is giving it to you, but in reality doctors aren't looking out for your best interest, only you can do that that.

• 2 years later...

Just prescribed Klonopin and I don’t know if is that or the Prozac, or both. but I have to say I feel really damn good.

neither will get you high. if you just started prozac you might be getting a honeymoon period that feels extra good. that will go away but it will still be a good drug. best drug they ever invented ive been on it 8 years

neither will get you high. if you just started prozac you might be getting a honeymoon period that feels extra good. that will go away but it will still be a good drug. best drug they ever invented ive been on it 8 years

I started Prozac a month or two ago but very low dose. They bumped it and added Klonopin.

wife took that for a year or so after father passed.  only took 1/3 or 1/2 pills every morning cuz she couldn't work taking full pill.

I was worried about that as well...tried Xanax once and it made me a zombie. I was told to take it at night, and so far have had tons of energy in day which I did not expect....probably the Prozac.

I have been prescribed Trintellix and after almost a month I feel like I’m standing next to an untrained silver back male gorilla.

I’m so on edge I hate the feeling. I switched to this from exfexor.

I also take latuda. I’ve recently considered checking myself inpatient but they want me to say I want to kill myself or harm people, which isn’t the case.

I hate me.

I have been prescribed Trintellix and after almost a month I feel like I’m standing next to an untrained silver back male gorilla.

I’m so on edge I hate the feeling. I switched to this from exfexor.

I also take latuda. I’ve recently considered checking myself inpatient but they want me to say I want to kill myself or harm people, which isn’t the case.

I hate me.

well you could be clowing around but if you do take latuda it could give you a slight akathisia which is very dangerous and unpleasant