benzos the most dangerous drug?

KingKolzig

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

benzos are very hard to get now. ever since the junkies found out that mixing them with methadone creates a unique high

I took Ativan and ambien over a decade for sleep....they just recently changed to Klonopin. Never once felt addicted or abused it. Never saw the appeal of overtaking. Opiates yes, benzos no.

I also take Wellbutrin and if u are taking benzos on WB they can’t really take you off easily.

My first year as an AP (30 years old) I tried to save the world and turn the worst performing school in the district to Harvard status. My nerves went to hell and could not shake getting shingles......I would have a terrible break out about ever 6 weeks with each break out worse than the one previous. Also had an anxiety attack that I thought was gonna kill me. (thought it was a heart attack) The Dr I was going to put me on all that shit. I used it for about 3 months and never in my life did I feel so good. I mean I saw life through an entirely different prism. (probably how normal people view it.......lol) One day I went home after work and flushed all of it down the toilet. 8 months later I had a heart attack in Disney with wife and kids. My Doctor gave me 3 choices. 1.) start taking the meds again and continue to work in the school 2.) Don't take meds and continue working in the school and die or 3.) Change professions.

I went with door number 3 and have been living the dream since.....minus the two spine surgeries. :gun  Mind you I know I could certainly benefit from using those drugs. I choose to battle my mental demons however without em. At some point I probably will give in, but we are gonna fight without em for now. :shake

My first year as an AP (30 years old) I tried to save the world and turn the worst performing school in the district to Harvard status. My nerves went to hell and could not shake getting shingles......I would have a terrible break out about ever 6 weeks with each break out worse than the one previous. Also had an anxiety attack that I thought was gonna kill me. (thought it was a heart attack) The Dr I was going to put me on all that shit. I used it for about 3 months and never in my life did I feel so good. I mean I saw life through an entirely different prism. (probably how normal people view it.......lol) One day I went home after work and flushed all of it down the toilet. 8 months later I had a heart attack in Disney with wife and kids. My Doctor gave me 3 choices. 1.) start taking the meds again and continue to work in the school 2.) Don't take meds and continue working in the school and die or 3.) Change professions.

I went with door number 3 and have been living the dream since.....minus the two spine surgeries. :gun  Mind you I know I could certainly benefit from using those drugs. I choose to battle my mental demons however without em. At some point I probably will give in, but we are gonna fight without em for now. :shake

See I don’t get that. You had the best three months of your life and then flushed it down the toilet why exactly?

Limp dick side effects?

See now this I get. Wellbutrin doesn’t do that btw.

Don’t want to be a “slave” to a drug ?

That’s why I stopped taking Xanax

I guess...but for some being a slave to a drug is being better than slave to depression or anxiety imo.