Finally hit one

Fecal Tornado

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

congrats fecal.  couldn't have happened to a better guy.  I remember when you sent me 5 bucks in my "I'm accepting donations" thread.  Good karma for you man.  So you hit 21k about 8 years ago on a 2 dollar scratcher.  What are some of your other big wins?  My biggest win is only $1k twice.  Once on July 8th, 2015 on a $5 Harley Davidson ticket.  I remember it cause it was the day before my birthday.  Second one was last year in August.

congrats fecal.  couldn't have happened to a better guy.  I remember when you sent me 5 bucks in my "I'm accepting donations" thread.  Good karma for you man.  So you hit 21k about 8 years ago on a 2 dollar scratcher.  What are some of your other big wins?  My biggest win is only $1k twice.  Once on July 8th, 2015 on a $5 Harley Davidson ticket.  I remember it cause it was the day before my birthday.  Second one was last year in August.

Thanks, No other big wins to match that, But read an interview with a lottery player in NJ hit the cash 5 twice in like two years plays 40 a day all quick picks....MMMMMM?

Did hit 4600 a few weeks ago at sands bethlehem

Guest boatboatboat

Yes. Post the messages BBB. I need a chuckle

Guy who has hit me up a few times and I have helped.

Ask for a few dollars thus week.

I sent ××× said ",this is not a loan, it's a gift. Please never ask me for money again . Don't use pms to ask tgf members for money "

He responds, 2 days latter. "Your response was harsh".

Keep in mind , this is 4th time he has asked me for $

Thanks, No other big wins to match that, But read an interview with a lottery player in NJ hit the cash 5 twice in like two years plays 40 a day all quick picks....MMMMMM?

Did hit 4600 a few weeks ago at sands Bethlehem

40 quick picks a day might try that.  would like to read that interview.  you hit 4600 on slots?

• 1 year later...