the one thing Hangover taught me before he quit TGF

Guest ChrisHarvard

Guest ChrisHarvard

Hangover is a big fan of betting 1Hs and first 5 innings.

If you've ever been burned on the full game but would have covered/won the 1H...hopefully you have learned this by now to play these guys. The recommended percentage is up to you. I guess it depends on how many times the full game line has bent you over.

As far was why Hangover quit TGF, basically there was too much OT bullcrap, too many ghosts running around like this is pacman, too much rooster measuring between posters, and overall just not enough sports talk. Just fyi.

Hope your weekend is going well, guys. Peace and Love.

-Topher

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hangover left too?

why did mofome and hangover really leave?

they both gave me and others crap for no reason, but then couldn't take it?

Hangover is at EOG.  Never try to judge why one leaves a forum.  We all got our own shit to deal with in our own heads.  Trying to figure someone else out is a lost cause.

No idea why Moseph is gone.  Didn't see anything on the forums that would have prompted that.  Guess he owes Cop 1K, but I seriously doubt thats why he is not posting right now.  Gotta be another reason.  Mo will make good on that. 

Hangover is at EOG.  Never try to judge why one leaves a forum.  We all got our own shit to deal with in our own heads.  Trying to figure someone else out is a lost cause.

No idea why Moseph is gone.  Didn't see anything on the forums that would have prompted that.  Guess he owes Cop 1K, but I seriously doubt thats why he is not posting right now.  Gotta be another reason.  Mo will make good on that. 

yeah i hear you

just wondering if they made an announcement or told someone why they were gone

like fishhead with his famous retirement threads

As far was why Hangover quit TGF, basically there was too much OT bullcrap, too many ghosts running around like this is pacman, too much rooster measuring between posters, and overall just not enough sports talk. Just fyi.

Hope your weekend is going well, guys. Peace and Love.

-Topher

Hangover? Who?

Is that name supposed to mean something to me? Oh well.

If he left a forum over the things that you referenced, he sounds like he is too thin-skinned for the internet.

Best of luck to "Hangover". Hopefully he can find somewhere to function with a thin skin.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Chapo, I think he felt let down by the gambling forum dot com...specifically on the "gambling" end.

Chapo, I know you were exiled from across the street.

Do you want to tell us the REAL story? Or are you doing to stick with, "those a-holes can't handle a poster like el chapo!"

Chapo, Hangover is/and was a good dude. I would verify him to anyone as an awesome dude.

And if you aint down with that...I've got TWWOOOO WORDS FOR YA!

Guest ChrisHarvard

sounds about right

i always liked hangover until the last couple months when he went after me

everyone goes after you Mikey, you have a way of ruffling feathers.

Then we all forget it and love you again.