Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

4 $5 tickets are the way to go

* - - - - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Wade

Wade

sad

• Members
  • 5450 posts

especially the Halloween ones.  lower top prize($250k) than other $5 tickets($1M) so 4 times better chance to win. yesterday I got 4 in a row and won $100 on the second ticket and $20 on the fourth ticket.  after I got a few more like 14 tickets split between 4 stores and won $30, $20, 3 $10's and a $5.  one place I only got 2 tickets and both were $10 winners.  was a bit surprised.  overall a pretty good day.  I think the higher priced tickets are more rigged but who knows.  http://www.masslotte...sh-66-2015.html

no breaks

spankie

spankie

2016 Mo Didley Invitational Champion

• Members
  • 24460 posts

Wade there was a guy in front of me yesterday with a handful of scratchers, he redeemed them then proceeded to order more, this guy was in line for 6 minutes ordering scratchers and I wanted to smack him in the back of the head and say go do something productive you asshole. 

But I didn't have the guts. 

He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature.  -Socrates

The finer things in life are only fine if you share them.  -Spankie

Wade

Wade

sad

• Members
  • 5450 posts

I hate those people.  i'm the type to go in the store when nobody's there.  try to be as quick as possible before another customer comes in the store.  I usually redeem just one ticket.

no breaks

FrogFries

FrogFries

• Members
  • 9060 posts
Wade saw on the news guy hit a big payoff, he does not even scratch the tickets. He goes to the machine and scans the bar code to see if it is a winner. You should try that method.

boatboatboat

boatboatboat

• Administrators
  • 32148 posts
Yes

Efficient

Balco

Balco

Made Man

• Members
  • 12146 posts

Wade there was a guy in front of me yesterday with a handful of scratchers, he redeemed them then proceeded to order more, this guy was in line for 6 minutes ordering scratchers and I wanted to smack him in the back of the head and say go do something productive you asshole.

But I didn't have the guts.

20 years ago you were able to do that instead now they can get you a Battery with a chance to get a felony. I would of had the similar thoughts, but a punch instead. Bunch of liberal pussy laws!

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 14588 posts

Wade saw on the news guy hit a big payoff, he does not even scratch the tickets. He goes to the machine and scans the bar code to see if it is a winner. You should try that method.

Do this every time.

I'm a gambler , want my results immediately and don't have time for kiddy games.
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 14588 posts

20 years ago you were able to do that instead now they can get you a Battery with a chance to get a felony. I would of had the similar thoughts, but a punch instead. Bunch of liberal pussy laws!

JFC Balcy. Put down the bottle soldier !!!
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users