Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Cop the faggot

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts
You have my number, I don't see any pms from your faggot self or texts. There are ...well a number of people who owe me more than I've ever owed your faggot ass. I told you I'd have one send to you, I was told they did, the end. I never got a pm from you afterward - a stiff lol your silly money I've treated you like a charity case.
I’m the best ever. There’s never been anybody as ruthless. I’m Sonny Liston. I’m Jack Dempsey. There’s no one like me. I’m from their cloth. There’s no one that can match me. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable. And I’m just ferocious. I want your heart. Praise be to Allah

Cop

Cop

Forum sheriff

• JFC
  • 14583 posts
Hi Mo. Can I have my money now?
America first

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts
No
I’m the best ever. There’s never been anybody as ruthless. I’m Sonny Liston. I’m Jack Dempsey. There’s no one like me. I’m from their cloth. There’s no one that can match me. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable. And I’m just ferocious. I want your heart. Praise be to Allah

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 14581 posts
Cop my offer for the debt is now .1 per dollar.

Let me know, pal.
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

barryrunsome

barryrunsome

• Members
  • 7522 posts
What happened?

:lebrick  :deemer

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts
All I heard i got on pm is we can do double or nothing again

You go to the main forum Jesus you're a fucking clown

Deemer

Deemer

NBA Expert

• JFC
  • 18487 posts
Hey Mo

Wb

billysink

billysink

Just Once...

• Members
  • 8994 posts

Mo glad to hear you.

you good?

"If you cannot find peace within yourself, you will never find it anywhere else........"  Marvin Gaye

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts
Your last pm was the 30th of nov, I told you I don't have paypal, I told you I'd ask someone who owes me to send it. They told me they contacted you dec 2. Last note from you was we can do double or nothing, I was going to do the last Vols game with you but a kind tgfer told me they sent you money. Not a word from you to me since you saying we can do double or nothing as we've done 40 times

Cop

Cop

Forum sheriff

• JFC
  • 14583 posts
What faggot said they paid me?
America first

boatboatboat

boatboatboat

• Administrators
  • 32145 posts

Yikes

but a kind tgfer told me they sent you money.

boatboatboat

boatboatboat

• Administrators
  • 32145 posts

geez it wasn't moldy was it?

Balco

Balco

Made Man

• Members
  • 12131 posts

Mo glad to hear you.

you good?

😂

Balco

Balco

Made Man

• Members
  • 12131 posts

What faggot said they paid me?

Third party?

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts
"I don't have paypal"

You may want to consider sending something other than a pp address when someone clearly states that they don't have paypal. Just a consideration deputy faggot.

Deemer

Deemer

NBA Expert

• JFC
  • 18487 posts
Let's get this resolved fellas

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts

Mo glad to hear you.

you good?

Excellent, surprised to get a text from donut, glad I got my phone back this morning. I checked my email each day just to be sure I hadn't missed anything from cop. I didn't. But I hear he's calling names on the net while he's got my number, email and pm. Interesting alt righter.

Cop

Cop

Forum sheriff

• JFC
  • 14583 posts
Haha. Well let's start by telling me what you do have. Let's get this misunderstanding cleared away
America first

Cop

Cop

Forum sheriff

• JFC
  • 14583 posts

Excellent, surprised to get a text from donut, glad I got my phone back this morning. I checked my email each day just to be sure I hadn't missed anything from cop. I didn't. But I hear he's calling names on the net while he's got my number, email and pm. Interesting alt righter.

I don't have your number
America first

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts

I don't have your number

It was sent to you when I told you to text when I was going to have your drinks/etc taken care of at mackys in ocean city. It's in your PMs.

In reality

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts

Haha. Well let's start by telling me what you do have. Let's get this misunderstanding cleared away

Seems it would have been an appropriate question on pm if you needed. No? That's where I told you, "I don't have paypal", right, genius?

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 30450 posts
Glad your safe Mo....

Have a Happy New Year
PROFESSIONAL ADVANTAGE GAMBLER

Moldoveanu

Moldoveanu

• FFF
  • 8016 posts
Look at this scam artist lier talking shit