Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Cop the faggot

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

Cop

Cop

Forum sheriff

• JFC
  • 13950 posts

It was sent to you when I told you to text when I was going to have your drinks/etc taken care of at mackys in ocean city. It's in your PMs.

In reality

Oh. Just looked. Yes it was in a pm from July.
America first

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 13726 posts

Look at this scam artist lier talking shit

Look everyone it's a retard gypsy stiff!
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

Cop

Cop

Forum sheriff

• JFC
  • 13950 posts
Double or nothing?
America first

boatboatboat

boatboatboat

• Administrators
  • 30637 posts

Cop got drinks taken care of?

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 13726 posts

Probably would have been easier to look through PMs than starting a 30 page thread.

Maybe billy is right.
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

Cop

Cop

Forum sheriff

• JFC
  • 13950 posts

I'm guessing that offer is off the table now
America first

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• JFC
  • 24560 posts

Yes it was from the pm where I sent you my number, good job.
<em> I’m the best ever. There’s never been anybody as ruthless. I’m Sonny Liston. I’m Jack Dempsey. There’s no one like me. I’m from their cloth. There’s no one that can match me. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable. And I’m just ferocious. I want your heart. Praise be to Allah </em>

boatboatboat

boatboatboat

• Administrators
  • 30637 posts

Probably would have been easier to look through PMs than starting a 30 page thread.

Maybe billy is right.

Billy has the most post in the thread

5 Star Bomb

5 Star Bomb

MLB Guru

• Members
  • 683 posts

Mofo exposed Cop hahaha  :laugh

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 13726 posts

Billy has the most post in the thread

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Cop

Cop

Forum sheriff

• JFC
  • 13950 posts

Maybe billy is right.

why would I search for something that I didn't know existed?
America first

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• JFC
  • 24560 posts

Glad your safe Mo....

Have a Happy New Year

What the hell is going on. I see some shit from drunk Doberman saying I'm in jail. Oh tgf the place where if you don't post, you are in jail.
<em> I’m the best ever. There’s never been anybody as ruthless. I’m Sonny Liston. I’m Jack Dempsey. There’s no one like me. I’m from their cloth. There’s no one that can match me. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable. And I’m just ferocious. I want your heart. Praise be to Allah </em>

Moldoveanu

Moldoveanu

• FFF
  • 7847 posts

Look everyone it's a retard gypsy stiff!

I'm not a stiff stfu he never made the bet he is a scam artist

Deemer

Deemer

NBA Expert

• Members
  • 17654 posts
Mo, where was your phone the last month?

You said got back today....

Cop

Cop

Forum sheriff

• JFC
  • 13950 posts
You guys are funny
America first

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 13726 posts

You guys are funny

UWEX!!!!!!!

boatboatboat

boatboatboat

• Administrators
  • 30637 posts

What the hell is going on. I see some shit from drunk Doberman saying I'm in jail. Oh tgf the place where if you don't post, you are in jail.

lol

I moved from main forum to sand box

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• JFC
  • 24560 posts

why would I search for something that I didn't know existed?

Are you sure you didn't know it existed? That lie would be easy enough to expose. You just read it, obviously you saw your quote and reply. I can share it if you want to stick with the "I didn't know it existed" or "I didn't have your number" narrative.

downsouth

downsouth

• Members
  • 1647 posts

Glad you are out. Welcome back.

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• JFC
  • 24560 posts

lol

I moved from main forum to sand box

Drunk Doberman hid out for a long time after his last meltdown. Some guys crush hard

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• JFC
  • 24560 posts

Glad you are out. Welcome back.

It's good to be free.

Cop

Cop

Forum sheriff

• JFC
  • 13950 posts

Are you sure you didn't know it existed? That lie would be easy enough to expose. You just read it, obviously you saw your quote and reply. I can share it if you want to stick with the "I didn't know it existed" or "I didn't have your number" narrative.

Well obviously it exists. Didn't remember it though.
America first

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• JFC
  • 24560 posts

Well obviously it exists. Didn't remember it though.

But you made it appear as if you never saw the pm. It seems clarity is important. I wouldn't have gotten it until today anyway, but to see no attempt ...Jesus man.

Always Call Heads

Always Call Heads

Heads, I Win

• Members
  • 2601 posts

It's good to be free.

I knew you would return riding a white horse like Trivago guy and set the record straight. It is good to know there are still heroes in this world.

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 43824 posts

Guy a bigger moocher than Hillary voters? Say it ain't so!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users