Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Cop the faggot

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
277 replies to this topic

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 19701 posts
Mo expose the piece of shit that said they paid Cop and all the other scammers that took loans they'll never pay you back for.
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts

I knew you would return riding a white horse like Trivago guy and set the record straight. It is good to know there are still heroes in this world.

:laugh :laugh :laugh

I can't Believe this shit exists. Lordy. At least it must have been entertaining.
<em class='bbc'>I’m the best ever. There’s never been anybody as ruthless. I’m Sonny Liston. I’m Jack Dempsey. There’s no one like me. I’m from their cloth. There’s no one that can match me. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable. And I’m just ferocious. I want your heart. Praise be to Allah </em>

sleepy

sleepy

candy expert

• Members
  • 13244 posts

only thing this thread is missing is some cat pictures from Smoke

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 19701 posts

Guy a bigger moocher than Hillary voters? Say it ain't so!

As stated numerous times, cop always looking for handouts whether it's from his wife or other posters.

Typical trumptard.
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

Cop

Cop

Forum sheriff

• JFC
  • 18335 posts

Mo expose the piece of shit that said they paid Cop and all the other scammers that took loans they'll never pay you back for.

+1
<p>America first</p>

Timely Hitting

Timely Hitting

FFF overall champion

• FFF
  • 20180 posts

Let's have some fun guessing them....

-1.66 units on season
+0.70 units this thread

Cop

Cop

Forum sheriff

• JFC
  • 18335 posts
Just checked my PayPal account.

Still nothing
<p>America first</p>

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts

Well hopefully some will pay, this is already quite a bit more drama than I envisioned seeing after a nice holiday. I had thought of some Vols bowl bets but that hardly seems like a good idea now. I have forgiven a lot of debt and given away a lot of money here, I'd think cop would attempt to send one note or one way I could actually pay him if he no longer wanted the double or nothing opened and he hadn't been paid.
<em class='bbc'>I’m the best ever. There’s never been anybody as ruthless. I’m Sonny Liston. I’m Jack Dempsey. There’s no one like me. I’m from their cloth. There’s no one that can match me. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable. And I’m just ferocious. I want your heart. Praise be to Allah </em>

Timely Hitting

Timely Hitting

FFF overall champion

• FFF
  • 20180 posts

Still nothing

:laugh

-1.66 units on season
+0.70 units this thread

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 19701 posts

Let's have some fun guessing them....

We know for sure Moldy is on the stiff list.

Mo said a bunch of guys owe him so I assume some are for bets other for loans.

I'll have to go back and see who is was kissing Mo's ass before he left

Guest_boatboatboat_*

Guest_boatboatboat_*
  • Guests
My guess.

Cash was sent
.no tracking number

Darn post office

Timely Hitting

Timely Hitting

FFF overall champion

• FFF
  • 20180 posts

We know for sure Moldy is on the stiff list.

Mo said a bunch of guys owe him so I assume some are for bets other for loans.

I'll have to go back and see who is was kissing Mo's ass before he left

Pocketrockets.

-1.66 units on season
+0.70 units this thread

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts

Still nothing

You don't have my phone number either.

Guest_boatboatboat_*

Guest_boatboatboat_*
  • Guests
I almost turned ole rockets pms off

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 19701 posts

Pocketrockets.

-5000 lock city on the YES he was my first choice as well.

Good news is he is in rehab and supposedly getting a little money so maybe Mo gets paid back for that one.

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts

My guess.

Cash was sent
.no tracking number

Darn post office

Cash always arrives as spank knows

Timely Hitting

Timely Hitting

FFF overall champion

• FFF
  • 20180 posts

Think Pocket Rockets is a lock.

Let's get some more solid guesses.

Who offered to send the $1000, that's the better question. Rockets doesn't have two nickels to rub together so can't be him.

Given how Moldy is acting I don't think it was him but you never know. 

-1.66 units on season
+0.70 units this thread

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts

-5000 lock city on the YES he was my first choice as well.

Good news is he is in rehab and supposedly getting a little money so maybe Mo gets paid back for that one.

Pr is good. We have our arrangements.

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 24781 posts
Is Mo considering the gifts he gives some posters as being owed?

Timely Hitting

Timely Hitting

FFF overall champion

• FFF
  • 20180 posts

Deemer supposedly asked Yanks to ask Mo for $500...  :cigar

-1.66 units on season
+0.70 units this thread

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 24781 posts
Lol that was untrue like the other stories

I actually offered Monmy DK account bc I don't use it

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 19701 posts

Deemer supposedly asked Yanks to ask Mo for $500... :cigar

Independently confirmed by thinking about it

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 24781 posts
Timely, speaking of lies though.... are you getting ready for PSU baseball

Timely Hitting

Timely Hitting

FFF overall champion

• FFF
  • 20180 posts

Timely, speaking of lies though.... are you getting ready for PSU baseball

12 year old rips. Ouch. Seems like a struck a nerve with deemteam.

-1.66 units on season
+0.70 units this thread

Mofome

Mofome

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

• Members
  • 24560 posts

Is Mo considering the gifts he gives some posters as being owed?

Gifts are debts? Nono

I don't even count Casper

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users