OT: Anyone here make money delivering food for Postmates or DoorDash?

KingRevolver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plus you can make money under the table by altering the books and paying less in taxes

if you take in mostly cash, you could make that work.

if you are taking in the majority credit cards, it's really difficult to alter your books because your payments are accessible by the government in any audit. 

If there is a restaurant that is cash only, you better believe their end of year books are showing a loss or break even to avoid any additional tax. it's hard in this day and age to not take credit though; so few people pay cash. at the end of this year, my credit card sales will be greater than my actual revenue.

I'm doing it... let's see how long before I'm fired...

Now that you're all signed up, you're almost ready to start doing deliveries.

First, you’ll need to complete a few steps before your Postmates account can be activated. We’ll show you how to use the Postmates Fleet App and get your profile setup. This should only take a few minutes, and you'll be ready to start earning in no time.

Once done, we'll send you a Welcome Kit, a link to download the Postmates Fleet App, and let you know when your account is ready to go online.