OT: Anyone here make money delivering food for Postmates or DoorDash?

KingRevolver

I ordered some frozen pizzas from malnattis, they were shit. The sausage pizza had like a half inch sausage patty spanning the entire pizza. All the water and grease from that made the whole bottom layer soggy and had bad flavor.

That's how the Chicago pan pizza is made. I'm always a little hesitant on buying those frozen and shipped.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a news story this week on the local evening news. Fox 10 ran a story that Arizona had been ranked as having the best pizza in the United States. Thought that was funny.

Pizza here isn't bad. We have a lot of transplant restaurant owners here who have brought the Chicago and NY style pizza with them. So we have a good variety. But to say AZ is tops is laughable.

There was a news story this week on the local evening news. Fox 10 ran a story that Arizona had been ranked as having the best pizza in the United States. Thought that was funny.

Pizza here isn't bad. We have a lot of transplant restaurant owners here who have brought the Chicago and NY style pizza with them. So we have a good variety. But to say AZ is tops is laughable.

Ever been to Mudshark Pizza in Havasu?

• 2 weeks later...

Place called Chizona's two blocks away from me. They have Chicago pizza... thin or deep... good pizza there.

Will try Malnati's next week. I've gone past my pizza quota this week.

Haven't been able to make it to Malnati's, yet.  It's too far away from me.  But, I just ordered a Chicago-style pizza from a place called Rosati's... will report back.  I think this might be my first real Chicago DEEP pizza.  The times I've ordered from another place, it's always been the thin crust.

Haven't been able to make it to Malnati's, yet. It's too far away from me. But, I just ordered a Chicago-style pizza from a place called Rosati's... will report back. I think this might be my first real Chicago DEEP pizza. The times I've ordered from another place, it's always been the thin crust.

Had their regular crust, but not their deep dish. Rosatis is ok. They slice it in squares though which I don't like. Gotta ask for traditional sliced if you don't like squares.