Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

OT: Anyone here make money delivering food for Postmates or DoorDash?

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
1439 replies to this topic

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 47782 posts

Meet any good looking broads while delivering?

Yeah, this one broad was hot.  I'm going to end up banging a couple of them in between trips, I have a feeling.

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 15728 posts

I just read that you find out what they tipped you as soon as they tip you- so far nothing. Fuckin' cheap-ass white people haven't tipped me yet. The best tippers, eh? GTFO!

Are you kidding???

Pinche disgraced w my people!!!
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

plommer

plommer

Shirtcocker

• Members
  • 12317 posts

Yeah, this one broad was hot.  I'm going to end up banging a couple of them in between trips, I have a feeling.

Only if they are on-duty hookers ordering take out, pal.

“If you’re not from Toronto and you come to Toronto, you have no idea how spectacular it is. From the … media coverage to the fan base and the love of the team, it’s like nothing you’ve ever seen. If you’re a good player and you like winning, this is the best place you could ever play.

“I’ve never seen anything like it. It’s fantastic. Now we’ve got to have a team to match that opportunity. That’s what we’re going to try to grow.”

- Leafs coach (of the year) Mike Babcock

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 47782 posts

I ordered from Swiss Chalet tonight. Double leg combo. Usually my order is here in 10 minutes, 15 max, tonight after 1 hour nothing even though I received a confirmation email and my Visa card was billed, so I call, no answer, call the help line and they tell me order is now free cause it took over an hour. Problem is store was closed today, so tomorrow I'm getting a free Swiss Chalet chicken dinner. +EV, #winning!

:mutley

plommer

plommer

Shirtcocker

• Members
  • 12317 posts

:mutley

Free food is funny?

“If you’re not from Toronto and you come to Toronto, you have no idea how spectacular it is. From the … media coverage to the fan base and the love of the team, it’s like nothing you’ve ever seen. If you’re a good player and you like winning, this is the best place you could ever play.

“I’ve never seen anything like it. It’s fantastic. Now we’ve got to have a team to match that opportunity. That’s what we’re going to try to grow.”

- Leafs coach (of the year) Mike Babcock

Monitor-Tan

Monitor-Tan

TGF Pioneer

• Members
  • 2268 posts

Tip Pending = $0

Surprise mother fucker

I just read that you find out what they tipped you as soon as they tip you- so far nothing.  Fuckin' cheap-ass white people haven't tipped me yet.  The best tippers, eh?  GTFO!

I guess I was right....

2015 HRW Las Vegas Trip Contest Winner

2015 America's Bookie Costa Rica Contest Winner

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 47782 posts

I guess I was right....

Well, no, it'll remind them to tip, but yes, I'm sure quite a few stiff. Bunch of scumbags.

Dingo

Dingo

• Members
  • 3254 posts

Well, no, it'll remind them to tip, but yes, I'm sure quite a few stiff. Bunch of scumbags.

Try wiping the pizza sauce off your chin before you ring the doorbell

Crazy comes naturally for me

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 47782 posts
:laugh

Monitor-Tan

Monitor-Tan

TGF Pioneer

• Members
  • 2268 posts

What do Murder/Kidnapping cases and your food delivery tipping have in common?

Odds plummet after the first 48 hours.

2015 HRW Las Vegas Trip Contest Winner

2015 America's Bookie Costa Rica Contest Winner

JTGAMBLE

JTGAMBLE

Scramblin Gamblin

• Members
  • 3905 posts

I just read that you find out what they tipped you as soon as they tip you- so far nothing.  Fuckin' cheap-ass white people haven't tipped me yet.  The best tippers, eh?  GTFO!

:deemer 

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 47782 posts
My first delivery tipped me $26. :cigar

They were Yuppies. I love smart and rich white folk. He probably wanted to show me that he was one of the "good ones."

The other two were normal tips- which is cool.

The only holdout was a redneck like Cop... way over his head trying to live in Scottsdale. Figures I'm getting stiffed!

jasson621

jasson621

• Members
  • 1338 posts

My first delivery tipped me $26. :cigar

They were Yuppies. I love smart and rich white folk. He probably wanted to show me that he was one of the "good ones."

The other two were normal tips- which is cool.

The only holdout was a redneck like Cop... way over his head trying to live in Scottsdale. Figures I'm getting stiffed!

The guy probably got stiffed by a popular online wigger scumbag and took it out on you.

Deemer

Deemer

NBA Expert

• JFC
  • 19892 posts
So in 3 hours what did you make?

How much gas?

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 47782 posts
Close to $20-an-hour, I think. Not bad for a slow Wednesday night.

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

He's Toby. And he's playing in the contest at Peeps.

• Members
  • 18995 posts

I just read that you find out what they tipped you as soon as they tip you- so far nothing.  

My first delivery tipped me $26.

:scratch   

Fazzer might need to take Kinger off the well READ list..

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 47782 posts
Will be giving it another whirl tonight!

TobyTyler

TobyTyler

Do you even know who I am?

• JFC
  • 3507 posts

best thing Kinger could do is log off of here forever, stop gambling, starting working on a real career. it's not too late. 

Sol Diablo

Sol Diablo

He's Toby. And he's playing in the contest at Peeps.

• Members
  • 18995 posts

best thing Kinger could do is log off of here forever, stop gambling, starting working on a real career. it's not too late.

How boring would that be though?

ted sheckler

ted sheckler

• Members
  • 3284 posts

get off his dick bro

you want kinger to start another thread about you?

Dingo

Dingo

• Members
  • 3254 posts
Kinger is no fool

Using DoorDash and Postmates to sling rocks
Ese making bank

Crazy comes naturally for me

WVU

WVU

• JFC
  • 10127 posts

Kinger doing an honest day's work.  Painting offices by day and delivering food by night.  Respect.

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 47782 posts
Guys like Deeemer talkin' crap. Guy was texting me shit last night for doing this Postmates thing.

He should be going after the lazy fucks who don't do a damn thing in this country.

Unbelievable.

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 47782 posts
Guys like me are the ones who deliver his dad's Kung Pao. He should be thankful.

ted sheckler

ted sheckler

• Members
  • 3284 posts

Guys like Deeemer talkin' crap. Guy was texting me shit last night for doing this Postmates thing.

He should be going after the lazy fucks who don't do a damn thing in this country.

Unbelievable.

Was probably looking for his next gig...talking trash was just the way to get the details on the job.

Lawyer story was not getting him to where he wanted to be on the forums

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users