OT: Anyone here make money delivering food for Postmates or DoorDash?

KingRevolver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered from Swiss Chalet tonight. Double leg combo. Usually my order is here in 10 minutes, 15 max, tonight after 1 hour nothing even though I received a confirmation email and my Visa card was billed, so I call, no answer, call the help line and they tell me order is now free cause it took over an hour. Problem is store was closed today, so tomorrow I'm getting a free Swiss Chalet chicken dinner. +EV, #winning!

:mutley

My first delivery tipped me $26. :cigar

They were Yuppies. I love smart and rich white folk. He probably wanted to show me that he was one of the "good ones."

The other two were normal tips- which is cool.

The only holdout was a redneck like Cop... way over his head trying to live in Scottsdale. Figures I'm getting stiffed!

The guy probably got stiffed by a popular online wigger scumbag and took it out on you.

Guys like Deeemer talkin' crap. Guy was texting me shit last night for doing this Postmates thing.

He should be going after the lazy fucks who don't do a damn thing in this country.

Unbelievable.

Was probably looking for his next gig...talking trash was just the way to get the details on the job.

Lawyer story was not getting him to where he wanted to be on the forums