CAA bball plays

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave it to Towson to shoot 95% from the FT line... a team that is usually lucky to hit 65% of their FTs... If they can somehow keep that up, watch out

Missing the Northeastern under hurt and just hate that college teams keep fouling when they are down 10+ with less than 30 seconds left. That game had no business even being near the 131...

UNCW might not lose a conference game, and I think the only chance they do is when they play @Northeastern. If that happens, they should earn an at-large bid IMO.

2-3-1, -2.5

20-21-1, -4.75

Hofstra fails me again, although I didn't know Gustys wasn't playing (didn't see any info about him being out). Unfortunately that took away the rebounding advantage and rim protector and Elon took advantage of it.

4-4, -0.5

32-30-1, -3.19

Monday

W&M Drexel UNDER 160:  2.1 to win 2 - Kind of a tough bet to make with both team's defenses being bad, but I think the total possessions in this game will be between 140 - 145. Drexels tends to play a bit slower on the road & W&M likes to use most of the shot clock on offense when they don't get transition opportunities.

Adding:

721 Drexel Towson OVER 151:  2.2 to win 2 - Drexel's D can't stop anybody. Both teams are willing to play uptempo so should see a decent amount of possessions

727 JMU ELON OVER 131:  2.2 to win 2 - JMU's defense has been much worse without their rim protector Dalembert.

728 Elon -7:  1.1 to win 1

715 Charleston UNCW OVER 144:  1.1 to win 1

725 Delaware +11:  1.1 to win 1 - Doubt Pemberton plays as he was wearing a boot when he missed the game Saturday. Not sure about Gustys. Will take a chance of Delaware +11 even though they have been awful on the road in the CAA.

Just awful offense out of Northeastern the last minute of the game in a game they could and should have won - Brace & Murphy were the 2 best players in the game and neither touched it the last minute of the game.

Of course they lose by 4 when I added the +3.5 bet and Towson only wins by 2 when I had them -3 (refs really screwed over W&M in that game - CAA refs honestly seem like high school refs).