Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

CAA bball plays

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

WMtribe17

WMtribe17

• Members
  • 1098 posts

Northeastern was a disappointment yesterday. TJ Williams had his worst game of the season (maybe of his career) and the rest of the players didn't give him any help. Also didn't help that Murphey got injured in addition to Begley not playing.

CAA tourney:  6-5, -1.05

Semis:  

853 Towson +3:  2.2 to win 2

853 Towson Charleston OVER 133.5:  2.2 to win 2 - I just foresee a lot of fouls being called in this game with 2 aggressive defenses

851 W&M +6:  2.2 to win 2

852 W&M UNCW UNDER 167.5:  1.1 to win 1

WMtribe17

WMtribe17

• Members
  • 1098 posts

0-4 day yesterday... Towson & Charleston were terrible from the FT line, Towson flat out choked and had no business losing the game, and UNCW had one of the best shooting days I have seen from a team this season. This season can't end soon enough...

Caa finals:

534 UNCW -2.5: 2.2 to win 2 - Charleston has not been playing good basketball in the tournament. Refs bailed them out of a loss to JMU and Towson just completely imploded the last 6 minutes of the game. Charleston has played the game to their tempo the 2 times they played UNCW, but if UNCW plays like they have against Delaware & W&M then I think Charleston will have a tough time keeping it close.

533 C of C UNCW OVER 141.5:  1.1 to win 1

WMtribe17

WMtribe17

• Members
  • 1098 posts

CAA tourney:  -5.75

Overall:  -25.33

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users