CAA bball plays

Northeastern was a disappointment yesterday. TJ Williams had his worst game of the season (maybe of his career) and the rest of the players didn't give him any help. Also didn't help that Murphey got injured in addition to Begley not playing.

CAA tourney:  6-5, -1.05

Semis:  

853 Towson +3:  2.2 to win 2

853 Towson Charleston OVER 133.5:  2.2 to win 2 - I just foresee a lot of fouls being called in this game with 2 aggressive defenses

851 W&M +6:  2.2 to win 2

852 W&M UNCW UNDER 167.5:  1.1 to win 1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0-4 day yesterday... Towson & Charleston were terrible from the FT line, Towson flat out choked and had no business losing the game, and UNCW had one of the best shooting days I have seen from a team this season. This season can't end soon enough...

Caa finals:

534 UNCW -2.5: 2.2 to win 2 - Charleston has not been playing good basketball in the tournament. Refs bailed them out of a loss to JMU and Towson just completely imploded the last 6 minutes of the game. Charleston has played the game to their tempo the 2 times they played UNCW, but if UNCW plays like they have against Delaware & W&M then I think Charleston will have a tough time keeping it close.

533 C of C UNCW OVER 141.5:  1.1 to win 1