Diabler's NFL Playoff Picks Thread

Sol Aristatel

I'll pick a side or total for every NFL playoff game in this thread.  Because after all, Uncle D is a RECREATIONAL bettor and likes to have action on every playoff game.  Did DECENT in my NFL regular season picks thread going: 45-36-4

Raiders +4 (Boyd)

Lions +8.5 (South Point)

Steelers -9.5 (Treasure Island)

Packers -4.5 (Cantor)

Quick thoughts here.  The Raiders/Texans garbage game should be somewhere in the the neighborhood of a 20-17 type game.  I just don't see either team running away here.  Oz is just horrible.  And I think people are overreacting a bit to Oaklands bad offensive game in Denver.  Denver's defense can look any backup QB look bad.  

Seattle just isn't the same team.  Not much of a running game.  And the key injury in the secondary has really hurt their D.  Detroit seems to always play close games this season.  I think its ridiculous to even consider Seattle here.

At first I almost got duped into taking the 10 points.  Then I thought better of it and had a MOLDY type vision.  Pittsburgh will beat the snot out of the Dolphins.  I don't care what happened in Miami earlier in the year.  The Steelers will turn over the Dolphins a few times and run away with it. 

Giants are overrated.  Too much love for them.  Packers win.  Easy.

:hat

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll pick a side or total for every NFL playoff game in this thread.  Because after all, Uncle D is a RECREATIONAL bettor and likes to have action on every playoff game.  Did DECENT in my NFL regular season picks thread going: 45-36-4

Raiders +4 (Boyd)

Lions +8.5 (South Point)

Steelers -9.5 (Treasure Island)

Packers -4.5 (Cantor)

Quick thoughts here.  The Raiders/Texans garbage game should be somewhere in the the neighborhood of a 20-17 type game.  I just don't see either team running away here.  Oz is just horrible.  And I think people are overreacting a bit to Oaklands bad offensive game in Denver.  Denver's defense can look any backup QB look bad.  

Seattle just isn't the same team.  Not much of a running game.  And the key injury in the secondary has really hurt their D.  Detroit seems to always play close games this season.  I think its ridiculous to even consider Seattle here.

At first I almost got duped into taking the 10 points.  Then I thought better of it and had a MOLDY type vision.  Pittsburgh will beat the snot out of the Dolphins.  I don't care what happened in Miami earlier in the year.  The Steelers will turn over the Dolphins a few times and run away with it. 

Giants are overrated.  Too much love for them.  Packers win.  Easy.

:hat

NFL Playoff Record: 2-2

Overall NFL Record:  47-38-4

Divisional Round Picks:

Falcons -4 (Stations) 

Patriots -15.5 (Wynn)

PIT/KC under 46.5 (Stations)

Waiting to play GB..  

I'm sticking with my thoughts that SEA is not that good.  I think they get exposed and rolled this week.  Home cooking and a pedestrian Lions team made them look much better than they are.  

New England will win something like 34-10 and cover easy.  

PIT/KC will be a slug fest.  I don't see either team being able to light up the scoreboard here.  20-19 type game.  

Divisional Round Picks:

Falcons -4 (Stations) 

Patriots -15.5 (Wynn)

PIT/KC under 46.5 (Stations)

Waiting to play GB..  

I'm sticking with my thoughts that SEA is not that good.  I think they get exposed and rolled this week.  Home cooking and a pedestrian Lions team made them look much better than they are.  

New England will win something like 34-10 and cover easy.  

PIT/KC will be a slug fest.  I don't see either team being able to light up the scoreboard here.  20-19 type game.  

William Hill the first book in Vegas to hang a line.  GB +4.  Think I will wait.  I forecast this will move in the Cowboys direction..