• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Divisional Round Picks:

Falcons -4 (Stations) 

Patriots -15.5 (Wynn)

PIT/KC under 46.5 (Stations)

Waiting to play GB..  

I'm sticking with my thoughts that SEA is not that good.  I think they get exposed and rolled this week.  Home cooking and a pedestrian Lions team made them look much better than they are.  

New England will win something like 34-10 and cover easy.  

PIT/KC will be a slug fest.  I don't see either team being able to light up the scoreboard here.  20-19 type game.  

I see +5 now at Treasure Island. I'll take it.

Add Packers +5 (TI)

4-0.  

Clean sweep.   :sweeper

2017 NFL Playoff record: 6-2

16/17 NFL overall record: 51-38-4

Let's hear your reasoning Blew.  Why would the fact that its a conference title game have anything to do with a total?  Are the defenses gonna try harder this week than last week?  Are the GB DB's all of the sudden gonna be able to start covering receivers? 

C'mon pal you know the game well enough to know what I'm talking about. Or do you.....

Of course I do pal but too much to type at the moment.

No problemo.  Was just curious as to why you had that take.  

The game total is 60-61 for obvious reasons.  And I agree that total is crazy high.  But I just think both of these offenses are rolling right now.  Gonna be hard to slow down either.  I can definitely see both teams scoring in the 30's.  The Cowboys moved the ball at will.  The Packers secondary is really bad right now.  They are gonna need to cause some turnovers to have a shot IMO.  And on the flip side, Rodgers is just in an absolute zone.

Nothing is guaranteed.  And this bet could surely lose.  They call it gambling for a reason.