Diabler's NFL Playoff Picks Thread

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy who got a text from a buddy and asked what I bet. Was much easier than texting it all out to him. And that's almost $300 in money wagered. No biggie. But Deems seems to think wager size is important for some reason.

Lol just bustin balls Dibs, you always make it too easy pal!

Im getting old pal. Body can't bounce back like it used too. My alcohol consumption is cut way back from the golden yrs.

Tell me about it. And as we get older and I research all types of illneses, diseases, cancers, guess what? Alcohol abuse is a main contributor to all of them... Prostate cancer you're at such a greater risk of getting if you abuse alcohol it's ridiculous. I forget the specifics but I remember after reading about it I walked away basically thinking that any guy abusing alcohol over a long period of time is pretty much guaranteed to get prostate cancer at some point. Getting old sucks!

Tell me about it. And as we get older and I research all types of illneses, diseases, cancers, guess what? Alcohol abuse is a main contributor to all of them... Prostate cancer you're at such a greater risk of getting if you abuse alcohol it's ridiculous. I forget the specifics but I remember after reading about it I walked away basically thinking that any guy abusing alcohol over a long period of time is pretty much guaranteed to get prostate cancer at some point. Getting old sucks!

No doubt about it.  Thats another reason why Ive cut way back.  

So glad I don't really like drinking anymore.

Binge drink maybe one a month and always regret it anyways. Weed especially when vaped, much healthier.

Yup. Unfortunately anytime I drink it's basically binge drinking with the exception of a few glasses of wine at home or out to dinner. Fortunately since I only drink a few times a month I really can't drink a whole lot. 3 hours at the bar and I'm fuckin done.

Will you be heading to Vegas for March madness ??

I'll be there and can easily go to the nearby weed clubs to legally purchase some which I can donate to you as a caregiver to help with your sleeping issues

Probably not this year.  Our Spring Break is March 6-10 this year.  So I'll probably do a solo trip for a couple of days that week.  Would have to take a couple of days off work to pull off March Madness.  

Even though recreational weed is now legal in Vegas, I don't think you can buy it yet.  I thought I saw a news story in Vegas that it might be a year before you can.  Of course with your medical card, it probably doesn't matter for you anyway. 

Joseph my friends in Santa Rosa/ Ukiah keep breaking my balls to come visit. I'm thinking I'm gonna go check out my 76ers play the Warriors 3/12 I think is the date I will lyk before I head out there. Always enjoy my time in the Bay area...

Shoot I believe I'm heading to Vegas on the 12th pal! Make a detour to Vegas for round one of mArch madness before heading back east!

Probably not this year. Our Spring Break is March 6-10 this year. So I'll probably do a solo trip for a couple of days that week. Would have to take a couple of days off work to pull off March Madness.

Even though recreational weed is now legal in Vegas, I don't think you can buy it yet. I thought I saw a news story in Vegas that it might be a year before you can. Of course with your medical card, it probably doesn't matter for you anyway.

Correct. I'm also legally allowed to give it to you and you're legally able to smoke it.