10-12 Round #6 open :Betmania last man standing $1200 in prizes!

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

TGF Banner book BETMANIA is happy to announce they will be running contest here at TGF for the next full year! So be sure to get your share of the prizes to be given away.

When college football starts they will have a weekly Saturday football contest for starters that awards HIGHER prizes to actives. So get active.. Many other things are also in the planning stages.

This contest is a LAST MAN STANDING CONTEST

To enter you MUST deposit a Min of $100 at Betmania between 8-22 and 9-7 at NOON EST. Depositing will also qualify you as active for the other weekly contest here at TGF that Betmania will be having.

Each week a link will posted for everyone to enter a team they think will WIN that week in the NFL. You can only use a team one time per season. There will be tie breakers in place we need to settle a tie if multiple people go out the same week. If after the TB there is still a tie the first to enter picks that week wins.

PRIZES

1st place $200 cash added to account and $250 FP with 8 times roll

2nd place $100 cash added to account and $150 free play with 8 times roll

3rd $250 FP added to account with 8 times roll

4th place $150 fp with 8 times roll

5th place $100 FP with 8 times roll

1 entry per IP or poster. A tie breaker will be in place if after the tie breaker there remains a tie the first to enter wins.

To enter this contest.

#1 You must have a valid Betmania account # and have deposited A Min of $100 for this contest between 8-22 and 9-7 at Noon EST.

#2 You need to click on the make picks link and enter your selections each week on Sunday by Noon EST.

I suggest each week when you enter your selections you post so in the thread so you can keep track of if you have done so

Make Picks

Guest boatboatboat
Sounds like a good one. This is the kind of contest you can find at the local bar. Does anybody play a 28 board at your local sports bar? Would that work here?

one I am in is a 31 board

Guest boatboatboat

[TABLE=width: 392]

[TR]

[TD]Timestamp[/TD]

[TD]name[/TD]

[TD]Status[/TD]

[TD]Which team will win week #1[/TD]

[TD]TB: Total passing yards by Chiefs[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]###########[/TD]

[TD]milwaukee mike[/TD]

[TD]Yes I have made the Min $100 deposit at Betmania and will PM boat my account # for verification[/TD]

[TD]Eagles[/TD]

[TD=align: right]288[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]9/4/2014 0:39:12[/TD]

[TD]cuonzo[/TD]

[TD]Yes I have made the Min $100 deposit at Betmania and will PM boat my account # for verification[/TD]

[TD]Eagles[/TD]

[TD=align: right]246[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]9/4/2014 12:41:18[/TD]

[TD]kidkonggolf[/TD]

[TD]Eagles[/TD]

[TD=align: right]275[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]9/4/2014 13:46:28[/TD]

[TD]sports j[/TD]

[TD]Patriots[/TD]

[TD=align: right]289[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]9/5/2014 10:26:10[/TD]

[TD]po69[/TD]

[TD]Eagles[/TD]

[TD=align: right]240[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]9/5/2014 14:24:50[/TD]

[TD]trytrytry[/TD]

[TD]Eagles[/TD]

[TD=align: right]239[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]9/5/2014 18:29:46[/TD]

[TD]70kgman[/TD]

[TD]Eagles[/TD]

[TD=align: right]234[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]9/6/2014 20:05:20[/TD]

[TD]ChiTownJoe[/TD]

[TD]Jets[/TD]

[TD=align: right]267[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]9/7/2014 0:29:40[/TD]

[TD]gottabet[/TD]

[TD]Bears[/TD]

[TD=align: right]265[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]9/7/2014 0:41:33[/TD]

[TD]yisman[/TD]

[TD]Eagles[/TD]

[TD=align: right]225[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=align: right]9/7/2014 11:52:09[/TD]

[TD]wiskers[/TD]

[TD]Eagles[/TD]

[TD=align: right]222[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]