10-12 Round #6 open :Betmania last man standing $1200 in prizes!

Guest boatboatboat

I was just trying to be an unbiased person. I mean you couldn't even add your usernames to your picks this week. Even had they had tiebreakers, you would not have known who picked at what time for sure.

And using that as a tiebreaker in a contest this big just isn't fair. I know that I wouldn't want to win it that way. Just everyone pick some tiebreakers next weekend or on Monday night

I know the rules for other competitions, but there are 3 big differences.

a. This was a post up contest

b. You couldn't even enter your username in this contest for picks

c. The other contests don't involve big prizes like this one did

I was just trying to be an unbiased person. I mean you couldn't even add your usernames to your picks this week. Even had they had tiebreakers, you would not have known who picked at what time for sure.

And using that as a tiebreaker in a contest this big just isn't fair. I know that I wouldn't want to win it that way. Just everyone pick some tiebreakers next weekend or on Monday night

I know the rules for other competitions, but there are 3 big differences.

a. This was a post up contest

b. You couldn't even enter your username in this contest for picks

c. The other contests don't involve big prizes like this one did

changing the tiebreaker after the contest is already over is MORE unfair. you aren't trying to be an unbiased person, you are trying to repeatedly butt in like you always do. no unbiased observer would think it is more fair to change the rules after a contest is over...

in all fairness, some of us had the bengals who tied rather than lost. 2nd/3rd are people that had the bengals and it was never clear in the rules whether tie was out so it kind of worked out

1st cuonzo (denv)

2nd kidkongolf (cin)

3rd milwaukee mike (cin)

4th wiskers

5th chitownjoe

but i guess the unwritten rule in all contests should be "would po69 want to win that way"

I'm currently still alive in my ESPN Eliminator contest, even with the TIE. Here I copy and paste their Rules for a tie. I also realize each Survivor type contests have different rules on the rare situation.

By entering my pick before the others doesn't deserve a better prize than mike or 70k. I'm cool to give cuonzo the win but, continue competition with the ones who had Bengals for the remaining 2nd, 3rd, & 4th places. We can call it "Fucked by Nugent" then yis, chi, and whiskers can continue to compete for 5th and call it the "How bout doz Cowgirls". If boat's willing to continue his efforts with our contest? I'm fine with whatever is decided by boat and TGF. Either way it's been fun and congrats counzo! :cheers

e. Tie Games. In the event a game should end in a tie after overtime, and is declared a tie by U.S. professional football officials, entrants that had selected teams in the game as their picks for that week in the Promotion will neither be recorded with a Winning Pick or a Losing Pick. All active streaks will continue to the next week.

I'm currently still alive in my ESPN Eliminator contest, even with the TIE. Here I copy and paste their Rules for a tie. I also realize each Survivor type contests have different rules on the rare situation.

By entering my pick before the others doesn't deserve a better prize than mike or 70k. I'm cool to give cuonzo the win but, continue competition with the ones who had Bengals for the remaining 2nd, 3rd, & 4th places. We can call it "Fucked by Nugent" then yis, chi, and whiskers can continue to compete for 5th and call it the "How bout doz Cowgirls". If boat's willing to continue his efforts with our contest? I'm fine with whatever is decided by boat and TGF. Either way it's been fun and congrats counzo! :cheers

e. Tie Games. In the event a game should end in a tie after overtime, and is declared a tie by U.S. professional football officials, entrants that had selected teams in the game as their picks for that week in the Promotion will neither be recorded with a Winning Pick or a Losing Pick. All active streaks will continue to the next week.

that would be cool if we could keep playing until there's a clear victor for each spot.

everyone makes some decent points

but kidk YES you deserve 2nd place for getting in 1st.

there's a benefit AND a downside to picking early, i always get in early in case of tiebreaker but i could easily be on the wrong side of big line movement, injuries, etc

and with public picks, if i wasn't in already i would've waited until the end and taken titans since nobody else had them. so we can all play could've should've would've...

:cheers

everyone makes some decent points

but kidk YES you deserve 2nd place for getting in 1st.

there's a benefit AND a downside to picking early, i always get in early in case of tiebreaker but i could easily be on the wrong side of big line movement, injuries, etc

and with public picks, if i wasn't in already i would've waited until the end and taken titans since nobody else had them. so we can all play could've should've would've...

:cheers

exactly, in this scenario waiting till the last minute was even more of an advantage than usual. boats been pretty clear in his contests if there is no tiebreaker listed it goes to post time.

10-05-2014, 09:45 PM

[TABLE=class: text_table_text_table_text_table_wysiwyg_table_wysiwyg_table_text_table]

[TR]

[TD]NAME[/TD]

[TD]WEEK1 [/TD]

[TD]WEEK 2[/TD]

[TD]WEEK3 [/TD]

[TD]WEEK4 [/TD]

[TD]WEEK5[/TD]

[TD]WEEK6 [/TD]

[TD]WEEK7 [/TD]

[TD]WEEK8 [/TD]

[TD]WEEK9 [/TD]

[TD]WEEK10 [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]MILWAUKEE MIKE[/TD]

[TD]EAGLESW[/TD]

[TD]BRONCOSW[/TD]

[TD]PatriotsW[/TD]

[TD]ChargersW[/TD]

[TD]SaintsW[/TD]

[TD]CincinnatiP[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]COUNZO[/TD]

[TD]EAGLESW[/TD]

[TD]PACKERSW[/TD]

[TD]PatriotsW[/TD]

[TD]ChargersW[/TD]

[TD]SaintsW[/TD]

[TD]DenverW[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]KIDKONGGOLF[/TD]

[TD]EAGLES[/TD]

[TD]BRONCOSW[/TD]

[TD]PatriotsW[/TD]

[TD]ChargersW[/TD]

[TD]PackersW[/TD]

[TD]CincinnatiP[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SPORTS J[/TD]

[TD]PATRIOTSX[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PO69[/TD]

[TD]EAGLESW[/TD]

[TD]BRONCOSW[/TD]

[TD]ColtsW[/TD]

[TD]SteelersX[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]TRYTRYTRY[/TD]

[TD]EAGLESW[/TD]

[TD]BRONCOSW[/TD]

[TD]PatriotsW[/TD]

[TD]SteelersX[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]70KGMAN[/TD]

[TD]EAGLESW[/TD]

[TD]BRONCOSW[/TD]

[TD]SaintsW[/TD]

[TD]ChargersW[/TD]

[TD]SeahawksW[/TD]

[TD]CincinnatiP[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]CHITOWNJOE[/TD]

[TD]JETSW[/TD]

[TD]PACKERSW[/TD]

[TD]PatriotsW[/TD]

[TD]ChargersW[/TD]

[TD]SaintsW[/TD]

[TD]SeattleX[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]GOTTOBET[/TD]

[TD]BEARSX[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]YISMAN[/TD]

[TD]EAGLESW[/TD]

[TD]REDSKINSW[/TD]

[TD]PatriotsW[/TD]

[TD]ChargersW[/TD]

[TD]SaintsW[/TD]

[TD]SeattleX[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]WHISKERS[/TD]

[TD]EAGLESW[/TD]

[TD]BRONCOSW[/TD]

[TD]PatriotsW[/TD]

[TD]ChargersW[/TD]

[TD]PackersW[/TD]

[TD]SeattleX[/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[TD] [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

PRIZES

THIS IS HOW IT SITS RIGHT NOW UNLESS YOUR GOING TO PLAY ON FOR THE REST OF THE SPOTS.

1st place $200 cash added to account and $250 FP with 8 times roll Counzo WINNER

2nd place $100 cash added to account and $150 free play with 8 times roll 1st to enter Cincy ......KIDKONGGOLF

3rd $250 FP added to account with 8 times roll2nd to enter Cincy ....Milwaukee Mike

4th place $150 fp with 8 times roll3rd to enter Cincy......70KGman

5th place $100 FP with 8 times roll1st to enter Seattle.....Whiskers(YOU ARE CORRECT SIR)

1 entry per IP or poster. A tie breaker will be in place if after the tie breaker there remains a tie the first to enter wins.

Guest boatboatboat

Ill unscramble latter today

yes I made an error by not putting in slot for name.

But really that doesn't change anything.

TB has always been first to enter

You wait you have the advantage of a stale line or late injury announcement, you go early............you lose that but pick up TB. Been that way since my days at the RX runni9ng contest.

Guest boatboatboat

post #139 has the order correct.

As stated time and time again, the TB is always time of entry.

You can wait for a late line move, injury report, or you can enter as soon as you are able.

pros and cons to both.

But yea I shoulda had a tb in place.................but didn't. So I went by my one hard and fast rule. Time of entry.

Consistency is all anyone ask for IMO