Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Trump likes golden showers?

* * * - - 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

Cop

Cop

Forum sheriff

• JFC
  • 18335 posts
All time low for CNN

Pathetic
<p>America first</p>

Teddy kgb

Teddy kgb

It was all a dream

• Members
  • 11319 posts

How immature and ill informed do you have to be to believe this kind of shit?

I wasn't going to bother to say that but since you did, I'm pretty sure most the guys know it's BS, even that dumb Fvck Bigrunner can't be this dumb, only one that surprises me is LCD as either he's putting on a hell of an act or he really is retarded like once thought....

Also I don't believe for a second all these guys find stupid pee jokes funny they're just trying to get their digs in but all of them over the age of 6 so that's all it is.....

Carry on but you dumber then the fake story for even pretending it's true or the jokes are funny....
I know I owe but I dont have it......FTARH

Bigrunner

Bigrunner

Veteran Member

• JFC
  • 983 posts

This on its own is kind of odd. I can see its funny but making you "so happy". You're a weird dude.

Trump is one of the most hated men in the World.

It looks to me that we may have some collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian operatives.

Anyway when you disrespect so many this is a small price to pay. Release your fuken tax returns, divest yourself from your businesses, stop being so non transparent! Stop with the disrespect of the American people and the USA intelligence. Stop tweeting lies. Stop taking credit for everything positive. Stop looking at your self in the mirror and saying "thank you Donald".

Trump, your election victory is very overrated! You deserve all the negatives that are hurled at you, that is until you change. I don't see that happening.

Keep the immigrants! Deport Trump!

Bigrunner

Bigrunner

Veteran Member

• JFC
  • 983 posts
Keep this in mind, when Trump says this is fake news. He also said he wasn't the champion of the birtherism movement. He also said he'd release his tax returns. He also said he'd release Melania's work papers. He also said he'd tell us what he knows about Russians hacking. I could go on and on.

My point being he's a massive liar and we can't believe anything he says.

He should quit. The election was illegit!

Teddy kgb

Teddy kgb

It was all a dream

• Members
  • 11319 posts
Pay your debt big dipshit

Bigrunner

Bigrunner

Veteran Member

• JFC
  • 983 posts
Teddy,

Do all your bar fights start with you sucker punching your opponent and then you getting knocked out?

Teddy kgb

Teddy kgb

It was all a dream

• Members
  • 11319 posts
Pay your tab stiffie

ted sheckler

ted sheckler

• Members
  • 3983 posts

Don't worry, @realDonaldTrump...
Just ban #GoldenShowers jokes as soon as urine office

I laughed. 

Bigrunner

Bigrunner

Veteran Member

• JFC
  • 983 posts

Teddy,

Do all your bar fights start with you sucker punching your opponent and then you getting knocked out?

Teddy,

Do all your Internet fights start with you taking a cheap shot at your opponent and then you getting schooled?

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 55775 posts

All time low for CNN

Pathetic

Great network.

BranchDavidian

BranchDavidian

Rockstar

• Members
  • 1127 posts

I wasn't going to bother to say that but since you did, I'm pretty sure most the guys know it's BS, even that dumb Fvck Bigrunner can't be this dumb, only one that surprises me is LCD as either he's putting on a hell of an act or he really is retarded like once thought....

Also I don't believe for a second all these guys find stupid pee jokes funny they're just trying to get their digs in but all of them over the age of 6 so that's all it is.....

Carry on but you dumber then the fake story for even pretending it's true or the jokes are funny....

The smell of desperation is in the air.  Look how giddy these guys get over a story they know is fake.

Let them have their fun. 

Tomorrow we will see if it is Donald or posters that look stupid.

trytrytry

trytrytry

All I do is TRY TRY TRY

• Members
  • 6077 posts

I wonder if trumps press conference today will have a live stream

live stream     I see what you did there.  

ALL I DO IS TRYTRYTRY

ted sheckler

ted sheckler

• Members
  • 3983 posts

Teddy just made these guys day by getting riled up about this.  No wonder why the dipshit is a plumber and his best pal is a PE teacher.

Not everything is a battle. 

SUPERMAN 23

SUPERMAN 23

Master Grader

• Members
  • 7175 posts

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-08-11%2Bat%2B9.17.1

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 55775 posts

Teddy just made these guys day by getting riled up about this.  No wonder why the dipshit is a plumber and his best pal is a PE teacher.

Hahahahahahahaha  That's all we wanted.  

Teddy kgb

Teddy kgb

It was all a dream

• Members
  • 11319 posts

Teddy just made these guys day by getting riled up about this. No wonder why the dipshit is a plumber and his best pal is a PE teacher.

I didn't get riled up in the least....thought it was just really boring to watch grown men act if glorified fart jokes are funny while trying to act if they believe a story of the boogie man...

Try to do better....

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 55775 posts

Pretty obvious that Teddy's tilting here.  Never seen him like this... very frazzled.

Teddy kgb

Teddy kgb

It was all a dream

• Members
  • 11319 posts
Lol......Yanks delete my account please

TobyTyler

TobyTyler

I like young boys

• JFC
  • 4574 posts
It's a funny story

Bigrunner embarrassing look bro

ted sheckler

ted sheckler

• Members
  • 3983 posts

Hahahahahahahaha  That's all we wanted.  

If I were Teddy, i'd have to rethink a few things.  You guys were looking for Ckid to go off on this subject and instead Teddy bit and took it seriously.  yikes

Teddy kgb

Teddy kgb

It was all a dream

• Members
  • 11319 posts

If I were Teddy, i'd have to rethink a few things. You guys were looking for Ckid to go off on this subject and instead Teddy bit and took it seriously. yikes

Might want to re-read my first reply when I said Everyone was faking with the possible exception of LCD

ted sheckler

ted sheckler

• Members
  • 3983 posts

Might want to re-read my first reply when I said Everyone was faking with the possible exception of LCD

I would've had to read it in the first place to "re-read" it.

LCD

LCD

DonkeyKong kill screen...

• Members
  • 5344 posts

Yeah.  Might want to read my post where I said it's probably a hoax.  Can you really be this dumb.  You jealous.  Maybe make some more riveting threads about dare bets.  Hey has anyone bet another poster to let a dude lay his balls on your face.  Let's hear all about it!

Can't make this shit up.  Back to EOG fucktard.

CRXitPc.jpg

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 17687 posts

sounds fake

Teddy kgb

Teddy kgb

It was all a dream

• Members
  • 11319 posts