TRUMPS first day in office he will instantly become the greatest President in my lifetime

FISHHEAD

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. 

Probably be the first time I have cried in 10 years. 

I'm going to call Kinger and break down when he gets sworn in.

HA

Spankie, if Trump appoints you a position in his organization, will you immediate drop all your BIRD businesses, as that may be a conflict of interest.....CNN may attack you if not.

guy refuses to take questions from certain media members and threatens to throw them out if they don't shut up. this is the america under trump. 

hopefully they can prove his acts of treason and we can put an end to this clown show once and for all. guy wouldn't even answer the question about his camp having contact with russia during his campaign. cnn tilted trump hard.

guy refuses to take questions from certain media members and threatens to throw them out if they don't shut up. this is the america under trump.

hopefully they can prove his acts of treason and we can put an end to this clown show once and for all. guy wouldn't even answer the question about his camp having contact with russia during his campaign. cnn tilted trump hard.

I love it. I hope he ignores every single question from CNN for the next 4 years.