TRUMPS first day in office he will instantly become the greatest President in my lifetime

FISHHEAD

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will try to get some pics, not into the video thing here and to be honest i have never made one,security will be tight and on the pics im not sure when or where i can take them, i know i have a pin to wear to get me into the vip areas, this is my 1st time and i will let my buddy lead me around, he work with the bush group back in the day and he knows the way in these type of events, we will not be with the reg crowds

Guest boatboatboat

i will do what i can, but again this is my 1st time and i really dont know what im getting into, i was told i would have to wear the pin to even walk on certain sidewalks ect so this something i have no idea about

scream "grab em by the pussy Don"

i will try to get some pics, not into the video thing here and to be honest i have never made one,security will be tight and on the pics im not sure when or where i can take them, i know i have a pin to wear to get me into the vip areas, this is my 1st time and i will let my buddy lead me around, he work with the bush group back in the day and he knows the way in these type of events, we will not be with the reg crowd

CK, since you will be mostly in the parking lot, have your buddy take some pics.

parked-cars.jpg?w=1200