TRUMPS first day in office he will instantly become the greatest President in my lifetime

FISHHEAD

What don't you understand?

1. CNN isn't the only organization running with the story; they actually didn't publish any of the details to the story because they couldn't be independently verified. They simply reported on the fact that the President and President Elect were briefed by the intelligence agency in regards to reports of Trump's activity with the Russians and the report from the Mi6 officer that had been brought to the attention of the FBI by a REPUBLICAN. Not by Liberals or the media.

2. Trump is attempting to bully the media. Which not only is a huge red flag in a freedom of press nation, but also makes him look guilty even if he's not.

3. He never answers questions and has been very dishonest (as are many politicians) throughout his entire campaign. Acting like the word of Trump means more than the media or anything is laughable. 

4. The accusations being made are dangerous and scary and substantial enough for the FBI and intelligence agencies to be "taking them very seriously" and looking into them. If Trump really has been giving information to the Russians for years, that would be a pretty big problem for an incoming President. 

5. American media has freedom of press to help keep political parties in place. Just because you don't agree with a certain network does not mean that network should be censored or silenced. I would never want a network censored just because their opinion differs from mine. That level of checks and balances are essential in attempting to limit corruption in a corrupt filled political world.

How old are you? 18? 

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the best prepared presidents of our time. Well experienced in matters of government, sound of mind, respected globally, well rounded enough to see all sides of an issue, transparent and of the utmost integrity, honest, almost to a fault.  Admired by denizens of well informed students of government affairs.

One of the greatest men ever to grace the presidency.

1. CNN isn't the only organization running with the story; they actually didn't publish any of the details to the story because they couldn't be independently verified. They simply reported on the fact that the President and President Elect were briefed by the intelligence agency in regards to reports of Trump's activity with the Russians and the report from the Mi6 officer that had been brought to the attention of the FBI by a REPUBLICAN. Not by Liberals or the media.

2. Trump is attempting to bully the media. Which not only is a huge red flag in a freedom of press nation, but also makes him look guilty even if he's not.

3. He never answers questions and has been very dishonest (as are many politicians) throughout his entire campaign. Acting like the word of Trump means more than the media or anything is laughable. 

4. The accusations being made are dangerous and scary and substantial enough for the FBI and intelligence agencies to be "taking them very seriously" and looking into them. If Trump really has been giving information to the Russians for years, that would be a pretty big problem for an incoming President. 

5. American media has freedom of press to help keep political parties in place. Just because you don't agree with a certain network does not mean that network should be censored or silenced. I would never want a network censored just because their opinion differs from mine. That level of checks and balances are essential in attempting to limit corruption in a corrupt filled political world.

CNN had this story over a year ago and has tried to verify it themselves.  They obviously knew by now that it was fake.  But, being the liberal propaganda machine, they gave up trying to verify the story and ran it as a rumor - like any "journalist" would.

He's assembling a tremendous staff, Americans should feel extremely proud.

Not proud when the President along with his SOS nominee won't say Putin and Russia are guilty of War Crimes. Bombing schools, hospitals, UN convoys are obvious War Crimes.

FH I guess you,Teddy, Cop, etc standards are lower than most. Obvious war crime denier's. Kinda like climate change denier's. Similar to birtherism movement. It's embarrassing!

He's assembling a tremendous staff, Americans should feel extremely proud.

agree and thank goodness he is not actually using any of the uneducated rural whites that barely voted him in to his team.  He used them to get elected that's fine, he is sticking with the elite, washington, rich, CEO elite, powerful and political insiders.  Hopefully a little more eye candy is on the way pick it up Trump.

I was getting worried  most when he was claiming late the campaign he would actually Drain the Swamp and fill it with who knows what sort of fellow    

Not proud when the President along with his SOS nominee won't say Putin and Russia are guilty of War Crimes. Bombing schools, hospitals, UN convoys are obvious War Crimes.

FH I guess you,Teddy, Cop, etc standards are lower than most. Obvious war crime denier's. Kinda like climate change denier's. Similar to birtherism movement. It's embarrassing!

What kind of standards should we have when looking at the presidency?  None have made huge-long lasting changes in my lifetime, so to me you could throw anyone in there and it's all the same.

CNN had this story over a year ago and has tried to verify it themselves.  They obviously knew by now that it was fake.  But, being the liberal propaganda machine, they gave up trying to verify the story and ran it as a rumor - like any "journalist" would.

Source for having it a year ago?

Also, they ran with the story that the President and President elect were briefed on it yesterday; that is news, and it is factually true. 

The FBI and intelligence agencies are still investigating the accusations but you've already determined them to be fake. Got it.

And enough with the Liberal Propaganda. Jesus Christ. John McCain brought the damn thing to the FBI. That's the only reason it has really gained traction and is being investigated; it's also the main reason the President and President elect were briefed on it yesterday.

He should have kicked the sonofabitch out of the room......maybe he will when President.

Agreed.

Acosta from CNN was completely disrespectful, and Trump was right to shut him down.  Obama would have done the same, except the media sucked his dick for eight years so he never got the chance.

Wrong.

What kind of standards should we have when looking at the presidency? None have made huge-long lasting changes in my lifetime, so to me you could throw anyone in there and it's all the same.

You shouldn't praise a leader that is guilty if War Crimes.

You shouldn't approve of a dictator that uses his milarty force to bomb hospitals, schools, UN convoys.

You shouldn't approve a dictator that assassinates and imprisions the opposition.

The republican approval rating of Putin is close to 40%.

That reflects low standards!

Like Clapper said the other day.... Those who live in glass houses should not cast stones.

Source for having it a year ago?

Also, they ran with the story that the President and President elect were briefed on it yesterday; that is news, and it is factually true. 

The FBI and intelligence agencies are still investigating the accusations but you've already determined them to be fake. Got it.

And enough with the Liberal Propaganda. Jesus Christ. John McCain brought the damn thing to the FBI. That's the only reason it has really gained traction and is being investigated; it's also the main reason the President and President elect were briefed on it yesterday.

My error - it was weeks ago that they admitted trying to verify themselves, but realized it probably was not true.  Still, these fine journalists then went with the rumor because they were so disappointed that they couldn't verify.

You shouldn't praise a leader that is guilty if War Crimes.

You shouldn't approve of a dictator that uses his milarty force to bomb hospitals, schools, UN convoys.

You shouldn't approve a dictator that assassinates and imprisions the opposition.

The republican approval rating of Putin is close to 40%.

That reflects low standards!

Quit reading after the first 3 words "You shouldn't praise"

I'm a big boy, I don't need someone telling me what I should and should not praise.  Trump enjoys getting pissed on, cool, don't matter to me, but I don't need you telling me I shouldn't praise that behavior from our president to be.