What don't you understand?
1. CNN isn't the only organization running with the story; they actually didn't publish any of the details to the story because they couldn't be independently verified. They simply reported on the fact that the President and President Elect were briefed by the intelligence agency in regards to reports of Trump's activity with the Russians and the report from the Mi6 officer that had been brought to the attention of the FBI by a REPUBLICAN. Not by Liberals or the media.
2. Trump is attempting to bully the media. Which not only is a huge red flag in a freedom of press nation, but also makes him look guilty even if he's not.
3. He never answers questions and has been very dishonest (as are many politicians) throughout his entire campaign. Acting like the word of Trump means more than the media or anything is laughable.
4. The accusations being made are dangerous and scary and substantial enough for the FBI and intelligence agencies to be "taking them very seriously" and looking into them. If Trump really has been giving information to the Russians for years, that would be a pretty big problem for an incoming President.
5. American media has freedom of press to help keep political parties in place. Just because you don't agree with a certain network does not mean that network should be censored or silenced. I would never want a network censored just because their opinion differs from mine. That level of checks and balances are essential in attempting to limit corruption in a corrupt filled political world.
How old are you? 18?