TRUMPS first day in office he will instantly become the greatest President in my lifetime

FISHHEAD

at least he finally admitted the Russians hacked the DNC. 

favorite line is when he said "they won't be doing that anymore though."

so much for the we don't know who hacked them, and what proof is there. i remember all the trumptards telling me there was no proof and they didn't believe the intelligence community. whoops.

Timely was right again?

What else is new. 

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My error - it was weeks ago that they admitted trying to verify themselves, but realized it probably was not true.  Still, these fine journalists then went with the rumor because they were so disappointed that they couldn't verify.

Branch, you're just making things up.

CNN never ran with any rumors. They ran with a story that the President and President elect were briefed by intelligence agencies in regards to an ongoing investigation into the dossier and into Trumps potential ties and communication with the Russians; that story factually happened. They didn't release the facts of the dossier, nor did they even release the document itself. The dossier was brought to the attention of the FBI and other agencies by a Republican; not a liberal. CNN has repeatedly refused comment on the specifics of the document in question because they could not verify all the accusations. The investigation is still ongoing, and CNN reporting on said investigation doesn't violate any form of journalistic integrity and frankly the people have the right to know when a document has been circulating for months, among politicians and journalists. 

Actually step back, read the stories published by CNN and don't take anyone's word for what happened; actually look at it with your own eyes.

You shouldn't praise a leader that is guilty if War Crimes.

You shouldn't approve of a dictator that uses his milarty force to bomb hospitals, schools, UN convoys.

You shouldn't approve a dictator that assassinates and imprisions the opposition.

The republican approval rating of Putin is close to 40%.

That reflects low standards!

Putin's biggest crimes are the censoring within his own borders as a leader. All those other things you listed are things we do as a nation, and to sit on a soap box is just comical. 

far leftists and far rightist are equally bad; you fall on the left side of the aisle, and your extremism and exaggerations discredit the legitimacy of the arguments being made against the actions of Trump and other politicians. 

Source for having it a year ago?

Also, they ran with the story that the President and President elect were briefed on it yesterday; that is news, and it is factually true.

The FBI and intelligence agencies are still investigating the accusations but you've already determined them to be fake. Got it.

And enough with the Liberal Propaganda. Jesus Christ. John McCain brought the damn thing to the FBI. That's the only reason it has really gained traction and is being investigated; it's also the main reason the President and President elect were briefed on it yesterday.

Timely, the FBI can't stop terrorists when they walk in the door and proclaim their intentions and you expect them to be able to investigate pee gate properly?

I have zero faith in the FBI after both the Orlando and FLL shootings. They are useless IMO

Timely there is a reason no other major news organization ran with the story.

So the president was briefed on unverifiable fake news? Why is that news?

Cop, the document had been circulating for months. Whether fake or not fake, it shouldn't only be in the hands of the elite and in the know. The media has a responsibility to release, not hoard, information. The investigation will conclude, and if nothing comes of it then nothing comes of it. Who cares?

It doesn't take a genius to conclude that it's incredibly unlikely that Trump paid Russian prostitutes to come and piss on a bed just because Michelle Obama and Barack slept in it. It doesn't take a genius to look into the fact that Cohen had never traveled to Prague so that potential meeting was inaccurate intel. That said, there was a lot of accusations in the document, and it was verified to have been written by an mi6 officer, so if even one of the accusations turns out to be true (one of the many and many) that is alarming and they should all be investigated and looked into. The transparency of the President is something that is written into the constitution, and it does not hurt anyone to make sure that damning accusations such as this are vetted as thoroughly as our incoming terrorist immigrants. 

Timely, the FBI can't stop terrorists when they walk in the door and proclaim their intentions and you expect them to be able to investigate pee gate properly?

I have zero faith in the FBI after both the Orlando and FLL shootings. They are useless IMO

Interesting opinion. I imagine all the attacks they have prevented aren't exactly big news stories. I am of the opinion that the FBI is pretty good at what they do but it's impossible in a world of 7 billion people to prevent all attacks and wrong doings.

That golden shower aspect of this story is pretty hilarious, but clearly not true IMO.

If the FBI was worth a grain of salt, the Orlando shooting and the airport shooting would have never happened. Oh and you could include OKC and the twin towers. Their success rate does not give them a passing grade in my book but maybe you grade on a softer curve, timely

Can you point to a single refugee, since the migration began, who has come to this country and committed a terrorist act?

The examples you point to were American Citizens; one born in New York and the other New Jersey. These east coasters are crazy.

And both examples had been investigated by your beloved FBI. Who said anything about refugees?

If the FBI was worth a grain of salt, the Orlando shooting and the airport shooting would have never happened. Oh and you could include OKC and the twin towers. Their success rate does not give them a passing grade in my book but maybe you grade on a softer curve, timely

So you expect no crime's or mass shootings to take place in a country where buying a gun is nearly as easy as purchasing a pack of cigarettes?

Putin's biggest crimes are the censoring within his own borders as a leader. All those other things you listed are things we do as a nation, and to sit on a soap box is just comical.

far leftists and far rightist are equally bad; you fall on the left side of the aisle, and your extremism and exaggerations discredit the legitimacy of the arguments being made against the actions of Trump and other politicians.

Timely not exaggerating! Straight from the Congressional nomination hearing of SOS Rex Tillerson. Putin is a butcher and committs war crimes, crimes on humanity without flinching. Pull the transcript. Republican Rubio nailed it. Followed up by N.J. Democratic senator Robert Menendez.

And both examples had been investigated by your beloved FBI. Who said anything about refugees?

was the FBI supposed to withhold the rights granted to them as US citizens by the constitution? they questioned them and looked into them. I actually think it bodes well when I hear that they were looked into; it means the process of finding these people is working, but stopping them is not always as easy. 

freedom comes at a cost. if you are all for giving up freedoms and privacy for the sake of preventing a small amount of violence that is your call. I am not of that belief; the patriot act was a disaster, and giving away freedoms and privacy due to fear is never the answer IMO. We've done enough of that already.

So you expect no crime's or mass shootings to take place in a country where buying a gun is nearly as easy as purchasing a pack of cigarettes?

No I expect a guy who marches into the FBI office and proclaims his intentions (in his head) not to be released back into society without proper treatment or incarceration. Instead he is sent on his way and even given his gun back. As far as Orlando, that was even worse, they knew all about that fucker and didn't do shit.

Cop, the document had been circulating for months. Whether fake or not fake, it shouldn't only be in the hands of the elite and in the know. The media has a responsibility to release, not hoard, information. The investigation will conclude, and if nothing comes of it then nothing comes of it. Who cares?

It doesn't take a genius to conclude that it's incredibly unlikely that Trump paid Russian prostitutes to come and piss on a bed just because Michelle Obama and Barack slept in it. It doesn't take a genius to look into the fact that Cohen had never traveled to Prague so that potential meeting was inaccurate intel. That said, there was a lot of accusations in the document, and it was verified to have been written by an mi6 officer, so if even one of the accusations turns out to be true (one of the many and many) that is alarming and they should all be investigated and looked into. The transparency of the President is something that is written into the constitution, and it does not hurt anyone to make sure that damning accusations such as this are vetted as thoroughly as our incoming terrorist immigrants. 

Even other liberal journalists realize this is bad.

New York Times reporter Adam Goldman heaped criticism on both BuzzFeed and CNN, which aired a version of the story Tuesday but did not publish all of the unverified details.

“Sequence of events: @CNN finds way to talk about report and @buzzfeed uses that as reason to publish. Media critics are gonna be busy,” he tweeted.

No I expect a guy who marches into the FBI office and proclaims his intentions (in his head) not to be released back into society without proper treatment or incarceration. Instead he is sent on his way and even given his gun back. As far as Orlando, that was even worse, they knew all about that fucker and didn't do shit.

He broke no laws with his actions though, and they looked into terrorist ties and found none. If you are a lone wolf shooter who simply has a mental illness, welcome to a pool of millions suffering from mental illness.

I don't disagree with you that it wasn't handled well, but under what legal grounds can they take his gun away or lock him up? On what legal grounds can they force him into treatment for longer than 72 hours? I believe, if I remember correctly, that they did put him into mental health facility and he was later released. I honestly don't know the legal standing on the gun; if they could of withheld it from him, then it was a major mistake to give it back.

There's a lot of crazy people in the world and this country; expecting every single one of them to be stopped is asking a bit much.