TRUMPS first day in office he will instantly become the greatest President in my lifetime

FISHHEAD

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He broke no laws with his actions though, and they looked into terrorist ties and found none. If you are a lone wolf shooter who simply has a mental illness, welcome to a pool of millions suffering from mental illness.

I don't disagree with you that it wasn't handled well, but under what legal grounds can they take his gun away or lock him up? On what legal grounds can they force him into treatment for longer than 72 hours? I believe, if I remember correctly, that they did put him into mental health facility and he was later released. I honestly don't know the legal standing on the gun; if they could of withheld it from him, then it was a major mistake to give it back.

There's a lot of crazy people in the world and this country; expecting every single one of them to be stopped is asking a bit much.

Law enforcement has a legal right to confiscate firearms from the mentally ill.

Billy since june the 14th here i work everyday here in nc for Trump and i was at all the rallies and fundraisers, we got it done here for him. it was a amazing summer that i will never forget, we would go to a small town with 1000 people and heck 15, 000 would show up from everywhere, something in my lifetime i have never seen and imo i will never see it again

Which one of Obama's affected yours?

Exactly, my life stayed the same through the Obama administration, I imagine it will stay the same through Trumps presidency.

Fox News would say how awful Obama is, never saw his bad work with my own eyes.

Everyone is saying how rotten trump is, doubtful him liking to get pissed on will affect me.

Every president seems to be interchangable, just like playing at Boat books, they are all shit.